Secret #17

Shunsuke’s POV

"Shunsuke, where did you leave Rikka-chan?!" Michiru asked as she opened the door. I thought she said she wont let me in.

"Near the park, why?" I asked bit she just walk past me.

"She still hasnt come back." Ikumi answered for her.

"Geez, why did you leave her?!" Michiru asked. She is angry and worried at the same time.

"There’s no time for that, we need to find her first!" I said and ran again back to the place but she’s not there.

"Lets try calling her." Ikumi suggested but she isnt picking it up.

"She’s not answering it, dammit!" I shouted as I almost threw my phone.

"We need to find her before it gets dark."

We had been searching for Yuri in the whole city for about an hour now and guess what? She is still nowhere to be found and the rain never stopped.

"This is impossible...." I complained.

"Do you think we should tell the police?" Michiru asked.

"No, lets try searching one more time." Ikumi said.

"I’m tired!" I complained.

"Quit complaining, this is all your fault!" Ikumi angrily shouted at me.

"Stop, Ikkun. That wont do any good. Lets just keep searching." Michiru said and we continued searching for Yuri.

Just where in the world did she went off to?

I keep shouting her name until I saw the familiar strands of pink hair. She looked at me with blood-shot eyes. She had been ceying this whole time. I am a failure as a friend.

Yurika’s POV

I am just wandering on the city like a lost kid with no exact direction. I dont care anymore. I can just get randomly ran off by any kind of vehichle out there. I giess that will be better than this- I failed on my first love.

"Yurika!" I heard someone call my name. Its Shun’s voice.

"Rikka-chan!" Its Nana-chan! Why are they searching for me?

"Yuri-" He was cutt off when he saw me in front of him.

"I’ve found her!" He shouted. Looks like the three of them had been searching for me this whole time......... Why?

"Rikka-chan, what happened?!" My best friend asked as she hugged me.

"I’ll tell you later. For now, lets go home. Its getting cold." I said and she nodded.

Michiru’s POV

"Here have this." Rikka-chan’s mom said as she handed me a cup of hot chocolate.

"Thank you." I said and took the cup and took a sip, "Hot."

"Of course, since it is a hot chocolate." Ikkun teased me.

"Just what came to your mind and you didnt go home?! We got worried you know?!" My best friend got scolded by her father.

"Sorry...." She apologized

"Dont do that again." Her mom said and then let her join us.

"Its Shunsuke’s fault!" She said as she sat down near me.

"Yup." I agreed.

"You left Izumi in the mansion?" She asked me.

"No, we dropped her home before we searched for you. And its not a mansion, just a house."