Secret #19

Ikumi's POV

"Micchan, I li-" I am about to confess but when I looked at her, she's not there.

I turned around to see that she is being held by a guy wearing black clothes and his face is covered with a mask. She is struggling, trying to break free from the tight grip of the guy in her hands but its not working at all. I tried to ran and help her but a van came, the guy went inside with Micchan. Dang those kidnappers! I have no choice but tell it to her parents...I'm useless as a boyfriend.

"Ikumi-kun? Why did you call? Did something happened?" Her mom answered the phone. I'm lucky that its not the scary father.

"Umm....Micchan got kidnapped." I said while Micchan's mom didn't speak for a few seconds.

"WHAT?! BASTARD KIDNAPPERS AGAIN?!" She shouted with an angry tone. Well, she is a mother after all.

"I'm sorry, I am not able to do anything....." I mumbled as I looked down on the ground.

"It's okay, it's not your fault. Go to our house, can you? I'm going to call the police." She said and ended the call.

I dashed towards their so called 'house' which I think that is a 'mansion'. When I got there, I saw two police cars outside their 'house'. She really did called them.

"I'm really sorry for disturbing you on your work." I apologized Micchan's parents.

"Its okay, she is the reason why we are working, anyways." Her father said. Even if he looks scary, he is still a good parent.

"I cant believe that after that disguise some of those people still recognized her." Shusuke said.

"What do you mean? Its not like she changed her appearance or anything." I said.

"You're completely wrong because she's originally a brunette not a blonde." He pointed out.

"Eh? Do you wean that perfectly silky hair of hers is a wig?!"

"Im not sure. Its either she dyed her hair or its a wig." He said.

"I really know nothing about her." I said.

"And her original eye color is hazel brown, not sky blue." He said which made me more upset.

"You mean those perfect sky blue eyes of hers that I love to stare at are contact lenses?!" I asked while shaking hin.

"Sadly, those 'perfect sky blue eyes of hers that you love to stare at' are contact lenses." He said which made me really upset.

"And what? That cute face of hers is a mask?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nope, you are safe with that. Her cute face that I used to love is a real face not a mask or anything you can think of." He said which made me feel relieved.

"You perverts! Stop talking about her like that!" Minami-san shouted and smacked oir heads.

"Why are you referring to Micchan as 'her'?" I asked.

"I got confused. I dont know if I will call her 'Nana-chan' or 'Michiru'. Im so confused." She said and Shunsuke patted her back.

"I cant believe you kids can still talk so normally like that even when your friend had been kidnapped." The police said

"You, boyfriend of the victim, come with us, we will need your help." The second police said.

"Good luck! Mr. Boyfriend!" Minami-san shouted. If she's not a girl, I had already punched her- a million times over and over.

Michiru's POV

Dang, I lost my conciousness earlier... I saw two men wearing black clothes but the mask they are wearing earlier are placed on a table. I noticed that both of my hands and feet are tied. And the worst part is that it is tied way too tight. Ouch!

"Let me go!" I shouted while struggling to untie the ropes on my hands and feet. The more I move, the more it hurts. I should stop struggling, I need to think of another way to escape.

"Do you think you can escape us, little princess?" The first guy said while stroking my hair.

Maybe, these are the weird guy that called me last friday night. Lol did I just said 'Last Friday night'? I feel like singing now but there is no time for that. I need to escape first.

"Just why are you doing this?" I asked him as I stopped to struggle because it hurts a lot now.

"To get money, of course." The second said with a smirk as the first guy stopped stroking my hair. Greedy bastards.

"Why dont you just find a decent job and work?" I asked them.

"Because this is the easiest way to get money and be rich in an instant." They both said as the first guy stood up he dialed a number in his phone.

"Hello madam? Yes I had got her." He said to the person he is talking to on the phone.

"Are you sure that is Fujimiya Michiru?!" I heard the person on the line shouted. I had just thought a very briliant way to escape. I hope my plan will work.

"Wait.... Im not sure if she is her. I'll ask her." He said and the second guy went closer to me. It seemed like these goons doesnt know how I look like. My plan will be a success.

"What is your name?" The second guy asked. And now, proceed to the plan.

"Nanako. Miyamoto Nanako." I used my disguise name to fool these fools.

"Oh no, were sorry we got the wrong person." The first guy apologized. What an idiot.

"We are really sorry. You can go back to your boyfriend now." The second guy said and untied the ropes.

"Take care!" They both said as they let go of me.

Well, that was easy.

I walked out and found out that his hide out was deep in the woods. I wandered and saw a familliar figure of someone I dont want to loose.

"Ikkun!" I shouted and he ran up to me.
_______________________________

Did that kidnap part became way too idiotic or what? Tell me on the comment box! Thanks for reading! Love chuu all~! ☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

EternallyBlue02~