Secret #9

Michiru's POV

"Okay class, thats it for today. You may take your lunch now." The teacher said and exited the classroom.

Isnt that line supposed to be used on dissmissal? Whatever, its like it is a big deal, right? Right???

I waltz out of the classroom. Yeah I walked out like a model in the runway, just kidding. Im too shy to do that kind of thing. It just feels so good that Ikkun isnt tailing me. He is being too exaggerated about that "boyfriend role" thingy that he made up himself.

I went to the cherry blossom tree at the back of the school. This is amazing cause it is already autumn and this tree looks like time had froze on spring. I admit it, this tree is beautiful, its almost like magical.

Wait is someone gonna...... >\\\\\\\< I should really stop reading shoujo mangas cause everyone in this school knows that Takashiro Ikumi, the son of the ownwer of this school, is my boyfriend. Rikka-chan even told me that he announced it in the speakers so that everyone will know, geez. No one will dare to confess or something.

Whatever, forget about that silly thoughts of mine. Because everything I can think of sounds very very silly. Anyways, it looks like the person that wrote this letter is a girl.... A group of girls.

Just. Why. The. Fluck.

It is a trap! Ikkun is right, the letter looked suspicious- very suspicious, rather. I should have really listened to him. Maybe if I go back they wont notice since they are not looking any way-

"Miyamoto-san, were glad you came." The girl holding a baseball bat said. Dont tell me their gonna beat me to a pulp! No way!!!! T^T someone save me!!

"It is nice to see that your boyfriend isnt tailing you today." Yeah, the girl with brass knuckles has a point... Wait, what the heck was she holding?! Is that even allowed in school?!

"Just why is did he picked you, of all the girls here? You doesnt look that beautiful after all." A girl said with those scary eyes.

"You flirt!" Another girl said as she slapped me. Ouch, it hurts. My cheek is swelling now. But, really? Me? A flirt? Is she even serious?! And that slap hurts like hell!

"I'm going to make sure that we will teach you a lesson for flirting Ikumi-sama!" The girl that seemed to be their leader shouted.

Okay.... These girls looks scarier than the idiots that always kidnaps me. I swear.... But really? Ikumi-sama? Are they serious? Are they out of their minds or something??

"Girls, beat her. Into a pulp!" Their leader commanded.

I really dont understand what I did to make them hate me to the point that they wanted to hurt me so bad. Are they serious that its about Ikkun? He doesnt look that handsome though.. Right? Right?

Then they went closer to me holding their 'weapons'. Each step they take feels like Im about to faint. Please someone.....anyone...save me. Author-chan, Im begging you, put a character in this scene to save me cause I dont wanna die yet.

Their leader is going to hit me with a baseball bat gaah! I am so afraid, I cant do anything but close my eyes and wait for the baseball bat to land in any part of my skin but I didnt feel any.

I opened my eye to see a person infront of me. He is holding the part of the bat that is supposed to hit me. Could it be that he... There's no way that Ikkun will be here so who in the world is this person...? But really, thank you Author-chan for making someone save me. I am really trully very grateful!

"Michiru, are you alright?" He asked as he turned around to see me. Michiru? How did he know me?

I know that face... I feel like, I have saw it a long time ago... And that nickname sounds very very familiar.

"Y-yeah...." And thats all I've managed to say.

The girls that are planning to beat me had all run away with afraid look on their faces.

"Lets get you to the clinic." He said and carried me. One arm on my back and one under my knees, you know, bridal s.tyle? This is embarassing 0/////////0

"Eh? Why?" I asked in disbelief. What if Ikkun were to see this?

"Your cheek is very red and it looks like its swollen." He said and he touched my cheek, the part that got slapped.

"Ouch!" I flinched and he immediately removed his hand from my cheek.

"Sorry, Michiru." He said and started walking. He called me using my real name again...

We arrived at the clinic and the school nurse gave me an ice pack so that my cheek will stop swelling. I sat on a bed and he still didnt leave me.

"Hey..." I called him. Well thats all I could do to call him since I dont know his name yet.

"Yes?" He asked as he looked back at me. His eyes looked so familiar...

"What's your name?" I asked him because I really want to know of it is him.

"Its Kumamoto Shunsuke." He said and smiled at me. It really sounded familiar.

"How did you know me?" I askes him again. Why am I so curious, anyways?

"I met you on a flower field when I was small. Nine years ago." He said and my eyes widened.

What? On a flower field? My first time going on a flower field is when..... I dont want to remember. My tears started to flow down my cheeks. I heard the door open but I didnt mind it.

"Why are you crying?" A familliar voice asked. When I looked back, I saw him.... He looked worried and angry at the same time.

"Ikkun..." I mumbled his name as he went closer to wipe my tears. Then, he looked at Shunsuke. He had shot him a death glare.

"More importantly, who is this guy?" He asked as he pointed at him. And I will introduce him on the next chapter...
_______________________________

Yeah, I added a new character to make this story more fun fun fun!! That name was made in a rush so I think it sounds lame.

Anyways, thank you for reading! And thank you for the 200+ views! Woohoo! *Runs around while throwing confetti*

Im going to delete the 'Vote! Comment!' crap because its not working at all.

EternallyBlue02~