Secret #20

Michiru’s POV

"Ikkun!" I shouted and he ran up to me.

"What are you doing here? Arent you kidnapped?" He asked. What? Is he saying that he want me tied there?! This idiot!

"Idiot! They let go of me." I said and he looked shocked.

"What? Why? What heppened?" He shot me multiple questions.

"Well, long story short. They were idiots and belived that I am not Michiru." I said and he laughed.

"What a bunch of idiots!" He said and I laughed with him.

"I know right! And they even said ‘take care’ to me." I said which made him laugh harder.

"That is so much idiocy." He said and suddenly noticed my wrists.

"Wait, your wrists, they’re red." He said and pointed at it

"Ah, well they tied it way too tight." I said.

"Its okay, we can treat that later, for now lets go home." He said.

"Lets go." I said and we walked home together.
_______________________________

"Michiru!" Mom shouted as soon as she saw me and hugged me so tight, so tight that I cant breathe.

"Mom...cant....breathe." I said and she released me from the death hug. Finally, air!

"Sorry." She said and went to my dad’s side.

"So you’re saying that the kidnappers released you without doing any harm." Dad said.

"Yes." I said and lowered my head.

"But that red mark on your wrist is not considered as a legitemate ‘harm’?" Mom worriedly asked.

"This wont turn into a scar or anything so dont worry." I said and they let me get out of the room. I went downstairs and saw my friends on the living room. I sat down near Rikka-chan in the couch.

"I never knew you can trick kidnappers.".She said as she put her right arm around my shoulders.

"Hey Minami! Hands off my girlfriend! You already have Shunsuke!" Ikkun shouted at my best friend. These guys are so childish.

"No!" Rikka-chan shouted and hugged me which made Ikkun furious.

"By the way, Ikkun what do you want to say last time?" I asked and his face immediately turned red. Whats with him?

"I’ll say it next time." He said while covering his face using his hands.

"Oh, your eyes are on different colors, what happened? One is blue one is brown. Weird." Rikka-chan said.

"Eh?! I lost my other contact lens! How am I supposed to do a disguise tomorrow?!" I exclaimed as I stood up.

"Cant you get another one?" Ikkun asked.

"Oh! You’re right!" I said and sat down, "I had extra."

"Hey Rikka-chan, how do you remove hair dye?" I asked.

"Im not sure. Cant you just color it your natural hair color?" She asked.

"But that wont be natural anymore." I said and she nodded.

"Oh, you’re right!" She exclaimed.

"And also good news, the enggagement got canceled." Shunsuke said.

"Thats great! Very great!" I said. Suddenly, It felt like my chest is so tight. Its hard to breathe.

"Micchan, whats wrong?" Ikkun asked as he went closer to me. The pain worsened. I clutched my chest because it just hurts so much.

"It....hurts! IT HURTS!" I shouted as the pain in my chest worsened.

"Micchan, what’s wrong?" He asked again. I want to answer him but it just huts so much.

"I...." I am about to say something but my eyelids closed and everything turned into pitch black.
_______________________________

".....oru? Michiru?" I heard a voice calling me. Its Rikka-chan‘s voice. I’m on a hospital? What happened?

"Rikka-chan?" I asked as I tried to stand up.

"No, dont stand up." She said as she layed me down.

"So, what happened?" I asked her.

"You had an heart attack and the doctor said your heart’s condition is very bad- There’s some sort of hole or something in it. You need an operation." She said.

"No way.... If they cant find a heart donor.... I’ll die, right?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"No, dont say that, you’ll live. They will find you a donor." She said while crying and hugging me.

"But if they cant..." I cried.

"If they wont be able to find one, I’ll give you mine." Ikkun said and I shook my head.

"Please dont." I said while holding his hand, "Dont."

"I will if necessary." He said and left. I hope he wont.
_______________________________

I woke up to see blinding light. What happened? Oh thats right I undergo a heart transplant earlier. I looked at my right to see someone- Rikka-chan to be precise.

"Who....are you?" I asked her while tilting my head.

"They changed your heart, not your brain. You idiot, you cant fool me." She said. I thought she will believe it.

"I thought you’ll be tricked by that. Oh, well, where’s Ikkun?" I asked and Rikka-chan’s facial expression changed.

"Dont you know who gave you the heart?" She asked and my eyes suddenly got filled with tears. No way.... I told him not to...

"No way.... Rikka-chan... You’re just kidding....right?" I asked as I tried to laugh. She shook her head as a no, I cant stop the tears from falling.

"He cant be gone! No way! No way!" I cried as she hugged me.

"Shush.... Its okay its okay...." She said as she patted my back and hugged me."

"Its not okay its not okay!" I cried.

I cant believe it. I wish I had told him. I cant believe this. He’s...... He’s gone. After everything that happened..... He cant be gone! Our contract is not over yet! It hasnt been a year yet! Why did he leave me? Why did he do that? So bad, I cant ask him because he’s already gone. So bad, I couldnt tell him how I felt because, he’s already gone.

"Rikka-chan.... I..... I liked him! Ikumi...... I loved him!..... I love Ikumi! Why do this have to happen?" I cried.

The saying is right. "Regrets come in the end." I cant tell him him how I feel because, he’s gone.
_______________________________

......And that is the end of 'Secret' thank you for reading!

Thank you for all the support! I will miss you all!

EternallyBlue02~