Secret #13

Michiru's POV

"Me?!" I shouted as I stood up from my seat.

"Yes, you. Good luck. And that's all for today. You can all go home now." The teacher said and left the class room. Darn him!

"What now, Rikka-chan?!" I cried.

"We will help you review on the test, of course! Right, Shun?" Rikka-chan said.

So Rikka-chan became close with Shunsuke, huh? A new ship is sailing! I ship it more than I ship myself with....ummm....nevermind.

"Yeah yeah. But the question is where?" Shunsuke asked.

"Why not in your place, Mi-" Before Ikkun can finish his sentence, I covered his mouth then glared at him.

"Its a secret, remember?" I asked as I released him.

"But I think its about time to tell them the truth." He said.

"Are you sure we can trust them?" I asked and he nodded.

"What secret is that huh?" Rikka-chan interrupted our conversation.

"Oh my gosh Miyamoto, you're pregnant, aren't you?!" Shunsuke shouted and we all got shocked. What is wrong with this his brain?!

"Of course not!" We both said.

"Then what is it huh? Something fishy?" Rikka-chan asked.

"My god, how can you, Ikumi...." Shunsuke said.

"I knew it!"

"Stop with the crazy thoughts! None of that will happen in a million years!" I shouted which made them stop.

"How about a million and one year?" Ikkun asked. Damn this guy!

I explained every single thing to them so that nobody will not say a very weird thing again. They just nodded as I say every word.

"Oh, so that's how things was...." Shunsuke said.

"So, can I still call you 'Nana-chan'?" My best friend asked.

"Yes, since it will be very suspicious if you suddenly stop calling me 'Nana-chan.'" I explained.

"That the helicopter that lands in the school rooftop, is it yours?!" Rikka-chan happily asked with sparkling eyes like this: (✯▽✯)

"Definitely, yes." I said and she became happier.

"That's amazing!" She exclaimed.

"So, can we go to your house after school." Rikka-chan beamed with happiness.

"Yes and I would also like to invite Izumi!" I said and they all agreed.

"Then its settled." Ikkun said and we all nodded.
_______________________________

"This is a big house!!!" Izumi exclaimed. As I said earlier, we went to my 'house' that Ikumi called a mansion. And we invited Izumi.

"Amazing!" Rikka-chan said on awe.

"How come Shunsuke didnt looked surprised at all?" Ikkun asked as they all turned our heads to Shunsuke.

"Why? Its because I have been here before." Now that makes sense. I do remember inviting him here before.

"And I am going to live here from now on." He finished.

"Since when?!" I asked along with Rikka-chan and Izumi.

"Why didn't you told me, Micchan?!" Ikkun shook me.

"Well sorry I didn't tell you since I am not informed either." I said and we all went inside.

"Welcome back, Lady Michiru." The maids greeted.

"You never really ceased to amaze me, Nana-chan!!" My best friend exclaimed as she saw the living room.

"Well this isnt that amazing though." I said.

"So where did your parents go?" Izumi asked.

"Back at work. They only took a one month vacation." I said.

"How come they are here earlier this morning?" Ikkun asked.

"Today had been their last day. Oh they left a letter." I said and looked at the letter, "You really are staying here Shunsuke."

"How many times do they take a vacation every year?" Rikka-chan asked.

"One month for every year." I said and they looked shocked.

"You've only been with your parents for 15 months your whole life?!" They all exclaimed excluding Shunsuke of course, since he knew the whole thing.

"No, they started doing that when I was nine." I sadly said.

"So 9 years and 6 months?" They asked and I nodded.

"Sadly, yes." I said.

"Why?" Ikkun asked.

"Because when I was nine years old, something happened that I cannot tell you. After that they became more focused on work, specially my dad. That's when dad's company became popular and the most successful." I said and Ikkun went near me.

"I never knew your life was like that." He said as he patted my back.

"That's also when I met Shunsuke." I said.

"Sorry for asking." Rikka-chan apologized.

"Its okay." I said and changed the topic. "So, what will we do now?"

"A sleepover!! We can help you review on the other day!!" Izumi shouted and it seemed.like everyone liked her suggestion.

"You will all go to my room? No way!" I shouted.
_______________________________

"What a big bed you have, nee-chan!" Izumi said as she jumped to my bed.

Yeah, I tried to protest but I lose, in the end we had a sleepover. But Rikka-chan went home since her parents are too over protective of her. And Shunsuke didnt like it so he went to his room. Ikkun also didnt like it but he stayed because of his little sister.

"Where's your brother?" I asked the little girl jumping on my bed.

"Outside." She pointed at the balcony.

"Oh." I got up and went to the balcony. The cold air blew as soon as I opened the door. I saw Ikkun looking at the sky.

"Ikkun? What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Micchan, look its a full moon." He said and pointed at the moon.

"Its beautiful." I exclaimed, staring at the beautiful moon. Its like a shining stone, put up in the sky with billions of stars.

"Yup, but I think you are more beautiful." He said and smiled at me, which made me blush.

"Stop teasing me." I said trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Im not teasing you." He said and looked at the sky again.

"Really?" I asked him but he just ignored me and didn't say a thing we just continued our star gazing.

"Micchan." He called my name.

"Yes?" I asked as I looked at him.

"I like you..." He said while looking directly at my eyes.

"W-what?" I asked him as my face turned completely red. I cant believe it....... He likes me.
_______________________________

Waaahhhh!!!!! A confession!!!! Ohhhh myyyyyy gooooooosh!!!! Fan girling oveeeeer loooooaaaad!!!!!! ASDFGHJKL!!!!!! (I don't know what did I said there)

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

*reads again*

*runs around while screaming*

*reads again*

*nosebleeds*

*dies*

EternallyBlue02~