Secret #14

Ikumi's POV

"I like you." My mouth is saying things on its own waaaahh! What a traitor!

"Eh? Eh??!!" She heard it! Waaahh!! What am I going to do now??!!

"House! I mean I like your house!" I somehow find an excuse even though it is weird.

"Eh? You've already come here before right? Sometimes you are just so weird." She remembered, crap!

"Yeah, but its my first time seeing the whole entire mansion- I mean house." I said.

"Nee-chan! Your phone is ringing!" Izumi shouted from inside.

"I'll be there in a second!" She shouted back.

Michiru's POV

I picked up the phone to see who's calling.

"Hello? Is this Fujimiya Michiru?" The person on the line said, its a woman.

"Yes. May I ask who is this?" I asked.

"I am your worst nightmare. Goodbye, see you soon, princess." She said and the call ended. So weird.

"Oh, she hung up." I said.

"Who called?" Ikkun asked. I cant tell him.

"Its just a wrong number." I said and sat down in my bed.

"Nee-chan and I will sleep in her bed but where will nii-chan sleep?" Izumi asked. She had a good point.

"Maybe he can sleep in the bed too?" I suggested.

"No, we will look like a family sleeping together if we did that." Ikkun bluntly said.

We kept arguing about where will he sleep but in the end he ended up in the guest room.

"Aww, you look like a mother and a daughter!" Rikka-chan's voice wake me up. I opened my eyes to see that she is taking pictures.... =___=

"Why are you here?" I asked while yawning.

"Its Saturday and I promised that I will help you review for the test so I came here." She said.

"Eh? Why so early?" I asked as I stood up and stretched my stiff body.

"Its already 10:00, you know?" She informed me.

"Eh?!" I exclaimed and rushed to fix myself.

After fixing myself I left Izumi because I don't want to disturb her peaceful sleep. I went downstairs to smell something burning....

"My kitchen is burning!!!" I shouted as I ran downstairs towards the kitchen and saw Ikkun cooking.

"No its not!" He shouted back. He is cooking pancakes-burnt pancakes.

"But the pancakes are burnt!" I scolded him.

"Shut up! I know what I'm doing! I'm a pro at cooking!" He argued.

"No! Get out of here! I will be the one to cook before my kitchen gets burnt too!" I argued back

"No! I already told you that I know what I'm doing!" He shouted.

"Ohayo!" I heard Izumi's voice.

"Izumi?!" We both stopped our quarrel and faced her.

"Yes!" She energetically replied.

"So, back with the argument.... Get out of my kitchen before you burns it!" I shouted at Ikkun.

"I never burned a kitchen before! Trust me!" He shouted back.

"Nii-chan had never burnt a kitchen before.... Just almost." Izumi said.

"See?! You almost  burnt a kitchen!!" I scolded Ikkun.

"The Takashiro family is having trouble cooking breakfast. How cute." Rikka-chan said. We both turned our heads to see her taking pictures..

"Stop taking pictures!" We both shouted at her.

"Oh my gosh you two are so cute together!" She exclaimed while taking more photos.

"I said stop!" Ikkun shouted as he got the phone from her. At last, I will be the one to cook!

"Oh look, this one's so cute! Izumi and Micchan sleeping. Send this to me, Minami-san!" Ikkun said. What's with the sudden change of personality?

"Of course I will!" She squealed. These two get along now so its okay.

"Let me see! Let me see!" Izumi shouted while jumping up and down.

"Done!" I exclaimed as I finished cooking the perfectly-cooked pancakes.

"What?! I said I will cook right?!" Ikkun whined.

"Shut up and eat." I said as I placed the pancakes on the table. They began putting some in their plates (of course Ikkun had the burnt ones) and we all sat down.

"Itadakimasu!" We all said before eating. Like I said, the pancakes were perfectly-cooked.

"You never told me you can cook!" Rikka-chan said to me.

"Well, you never asked." I said to her as Ikkun remained quiet. While eating, Shunsuke went downstairs.

"Ohayo." He said while rubbing his eyes.

"Ohayo." We all greeted him.

"Pancakes. Who cooked?" He asked.

"Me of course!" I proudly said.

"Michiru cooked breakfast this is new." He said and sat down.

"Shut up and eat! This is your first day here, anyways." I said and pouted.

"Wow....we feel totally out of place here, especially Ikumi." Rikka-chan stated.

"Sorry, so the two of you are the children of the school director, right?" I asked and they nodded.

"Yeah, you know that well, right?" Ikkun asked and I nodded.

"Yup, but aren't you supposed to be rich?" I asked and they nodded.

"Micchan, I am rich don't be so rude." Ikkun said.

"Sorry about that. What I meant is why are you so amazed in this house if you are rich?" I cleared my question.

"Oh, that is because you are ten times richer than anybody else." He said.

"Really? My dad's company is that rich?" I asked and they all nodded.

"You're dad's company is famous worldwide, don't you know that?" Shunsuke asked and I shook my head.

"Nope, nobody told me that." I said.

"Have you ever experienced being kidnapped before?" Rikka-chan asked.

"Yeah, there are many people trying to kidnap or even kill me. That's the main reason why I am hiding." I said.

"That sounds cool. How many times?" Rikka-chan asked.

"About five times? And five different groups. Wait, how come that's cool to you?!" I said.

"Eh? You're life is in serious danger." Izumi pointed out.

"Yeah, the first time I got kidnapped was when I was seven." I said while looking down.

"That's so young." Ikkun said.

Suddenly the door opened and my parents came in. Why are they here? Aren't they supposed to come back on next year?
_______________________________

......And the thing is I don't know why are they there. Don't ask me just read and find out.

EternallyBlue02~