Secret #18

Ikumi’s POV

I am so disappointed in myself, do you know why? Well, because a girl has more guts than me in confessing! I felt like I had lost my dignity as a man (ಥ﹏ಥ)

"Hey, Minami-san, last week, you confessed to Shunsuke, right?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah, what about it?" She asked me.

"Well, I think its about time for me to confess to her, will you help me?" I asked.

"And who is that person?" She asked with that cheeky smile of her (that somehow looks like a smirk)

"Mi.....Micchan." I said then she started squealing.

"Ahahaha! I knew it! Every pretend relationships lead to this you know? Kyaaa!!!!" She squealed.

"Not so loud! We’re still at school, you know?" I shouted at her.

"Look who’s shouting." She teased.

"So, will you help me?" I asked her.

"Sure, what’s the plan?" She asked and I face palmed.

"I’m asking you for a plan!" I said- I mean, shouted at her.

"Oh, I think this one will work...."
_______________________________

"Micchan, after school, lets walk home together." I said and she looked confused.

"Sure....but, why are you asking? I mean we always walk home together, right?" She asked.

How come she noticed that when she is as dense as rock?

"Nothing....I just felt like asking." I said.

"Ok, but you’ll have to wait for me, since the make up test is today after classes." She said and I nodded.

"Sure. I’ll.wait for you no matter how long it gets." I said.

"What are you saying? Its just an hour." She said.

"Oh, really?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yup! I need to go to the canteen first, since I forgot my lunch." She said and dashed downstairs.

"You’re so lame, Ikumi-kun." Minami-san teased me.

"Shut up, will you?"

"Awww, are you mad?" She teased again.

"Shut up!" I shouted but she just laughed.

"I am planning on stalking the two of you on your way home but I think I wont be able to do that."

"Eh? And what gave you the right to stalk me?" I asked.

"Ewww, me, stalk you? I’m going to stalk the both of you, of course." She said.

"What is the friggin’ difference?!"

"I think nothing much. But, Shun told me to meet him here at the rooftop after school! What do you think will happen?" She asked.

"Ain’t it obvious? He’s gonna confess, of course." And it seemed like she got shocked.

"Really?!" She asked.

"I’m not so sure. Please dont blame me if he didnt!" I said and exited the rooftop immediately.

If Shunsuke wont confess to Yurika......she might strangle me! Ah! That’s the worst! But I dont think she can do that. Still, I need to ask Shunsuke, himself!

"Hey~" I tapped his shoulder.

"What?" He asked. Why does he looked annoyed?

"Do you like Yurika~?" I asked while trying to copy Minami-san’s ‘accent’ or whatever you call it.

"Of course not!" He denied. I knew he would say that.

"Then, do you love her~?" I asked then his face became bright pink. This guy is such a maiden hahaha!

"I-I don’t! Stop asking silly questions, Ikumi! You know that I like Miyamoto, r-right?!" He denied and I just laughed since he looked so girlish....pfft.

Why is this guy like this? The more he deny it, the more I can see the truth.

"Sure~" I said and walked out.

I dont know what made me happy. Is it his face just now? Or the fact that I had lost a rival? Maybe...both?
_______________________________

"Ikkun!" My beautiful angel, Micchan called my name.

"What?" I asked.

"The exam is today. Dont go home without me, okay?" She said and headed towards the door.

"Sure! Good luck with your exam!" I replied as she got out of the room.

"I will!" I heard her shout.

I’m so excited......just an hour and a few minutes to go and I will be finally able to confess to her! (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄) I cant wait!!! Suddenly, the door slammed open.

"Eh? Ikumi? What are you doing here? You got rejected by her? Awww, you poor thing." Minami-san teased.

"I’m waiting for her. She is in the math prep room. And I am sure that she wont reject me." I answered all of her questions.

"Sure~. I’ll be going to the rooftop. I’ll kill you if he wont confess!" She threatened me.

"Yeah yeah." I said and she magically disappeared.

I am feeling more and more nervous as the time runs and before I knew it, the one hour had already passed.

"I answered most of the questions!!" Micchan happily shouted as she grabbed her bag.

"That’s good." I said and got my bag too.

"Lets go?" She asked and I nodded.

Now I need to bring her somewhere nice and then talk about random stuffs with her or maybe when the mood is set, I would confess out of the blue and then......

"Ikkun? Are you alright? You’re spacing out." She said worriedly

"Ah, no. I’m okay. Would you like to stop by a cafe first?" I asked.

"Eh? A cafe? What for?" She asked. I need an excuse....

"To celebrate your exams! You passed them, right?" I said.

"They still havent given me the results though." She said.

"Eh? Really?" I asked. This is harder than I thought.

"Oh, Rikka-chan texted me." She said as she looked at her phone.

"What did she say?" I asked even though I’m not at all interested.

"She’s asking for a double date." She said while smiling.

"Eh? She have a boyfriend? Who?" I asked.

"Shunsuke." She said.

"Say no, reject it." I said.

"But I already said yes." She laughed.

"Ah, whatever. Do you want to stop by somewhere?" I asked her.

"Eh? That again? If there is something you want to tell me, you can say it now." She smiled.

"You sure?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yup."

"Micchan, I li-" I am about to confess but when I looked at her, she's not there.
_______________________________

Happy world otaku day to the otakus that are reading this! *runs around while throwing confetti everywhere* and also, christmas is coming! We had just jad our christmas party at school today! (It is actually boring though)

EternallyBlue02~