Secret #15

Michiru's POV

"Mom? Dad?" I asked as I stood up from my seat.

"Michiru, we need to discuss an important thing. Go to my room after you finished eating." Dad said as he continued walking with mom following him.

"You too Shunsuke." He said and went upstairs.

"I thought they’re only coming home one month per year?" Ikkun asked.

"I am also surprised you know." I said and Shunsuke stood up.

"Lets go there quickly to finish this." He said and followed him upstairs.
_______________________________

"What?! Engagement?!" I said in shock.

"Yes, and that's final." Dad said coldly.

"Why? What about Ikkun? I already have a boyfriend!" I protested.

"Its not like you two will end up marrying each other. You are just forced to be with him for a year right? Its not like you two really like each other." He said and I really have nothing to do against it.

"But still..... I don't want this! You don't want this either Shunsuke, right?" I asked but he didn't respond, "Right?"

"Sorry Michiru, but I am the one that asked them to engage the two of us." Shunsuke said while looking down.

"......why? I don't understand...." Why would he want that?

"I'm really sorry." He said and left the room.

Ikumi's POV

"What’s taking them so long?" I asked as I sat down the couch.

"And why is it only the two of them?" Izumi asked and sat down on my lap.

"Maybe the two of them got engaged." Minami-san said and jumped in the couch. (A/N Rikka has super powers!)

"What?!" Me and Izumi shouted at her.

"Come on! I said 'maybe' its not like it is true or something." She said and Shunsuke went downstairs.

"Oh, what happened?" Izumi asked him.

"Can’t say." He said and sat down with us.

Micchan suddenly came rushing downstairs with her parents. She sat down while looking depressed while her parents went straight to the door.

"I'm really sorry Michiru." Her mom said before she left.

"Tell us, what exactly happened." I said as I went near her.

"I got engaged to Shunsuke!" She said and buried her face in her hands. I turned my head and shot a death glare to Minami-san.

"Its not my fault! I'm not even associated with this!" She shouted while raising both of her hands.

"So.....can we set aside that for now and focus on the test?" Shunsuke suggested.

"That's not easy." I said and they all nodded.

Michiru's POV

We did a group study for about two hours and after that Rikka-chan suddenly stood up.

"Okay, so I need to go home now, bye!" Rikka-chan said and ran towards the door.

"I'll walk you home." Shunsuke suggested.

"Sure." She nodded.

"Take care!" I shouted.

"So, do you think you can pass the test?" Ikkun asked.

"Yeah, Shunsuke is going to teach me later." I said while staring at the paper.

"I think we should be going now, Izumi. I only said that we'll stay here till morning but its already noon." Ikkun said and stood up.

"Okay.... Bye!" She shouted and ran on the door. Then it suddenly rained.

"Oh....." I said and stopped.

"Its raining cats and dogs." Ikkun said and looked at the sky. Cats and dogs? Really?

"All I could see are rain drops." I said and he laughed.

"Its an idiom, you idiot." He said while laughing

"I know that." I said but then....

BOOM! (A/N Shakalaca!)

"Kyaaa!" I screamed as I heard the thunder. I jumped and hugged the closest thing to me. If that is a thing.

"Micchan you're hugging too tight, I cant breathe...." Ikkun said. Oh, so I'm hugging him.... What? What?!  0/////0

"Sorry....its just that I'm...." I cant say it. Its too embarrassing

"You are afraid of thunders? So cute." He said and hugged me.

"Stop teasing me." I said and broke the hug while pouting.

"Im not teasing you." He said and flicked my forehead.

"Ow...." I said while rubbing my forehead.

Boom!

"Kyaaa!!!" I screamed and hugged him again.

"Nee-chan if afraid of thunders?!" I heard Izumi said.

"Don't make fun of me." I said while pouting

"Its cute." She said and smiled at me.

"Why is everyone saying that I'm cute?!" I complained.

"Because you are." Ikkun said which made me blush immediately.

"And we are going to use that cuteness to pass your test!" Izumi happily said.

"Then its a sure win!" Ikkun exclaimed. These siblings are making fun of me.

"That wont work, you idiots!" I said but then a lightning had struck again.

Yurika's POV

"You don't have to come with me actually." I said while looking down.

I had been liking him for about half a year and now he is walking me home..... This is so embarrassing. Yeah, I didnt stayed at Michiru's home because Shun is there. And now we are walking to my house..... >\\\\\\<but the sad part is they got engaged but I don't really care. In stories like these, engagements are meant to be broken.

"No its okay. It will be very awkward if I were to stay there." Shun said. He has a point.

"Why don't you just cancel the engagement?" I asked and looked at him.

"That's because I am the one that asked for it." He said and that broke my heart.

Falling in love is with him is the worst part here. He loves my best friend..... Suddenly it started raining. There are some lightnings and thunders too but Im not affected by it like any other girl in the wattpad world.

"Yuri, here!" He said and dragged me to a shed so that we wont get wet.

"You wont cancel the engagement?" I asked again but this time tears had flowed out of my eyes.

It hurts.

"I told you that I-" He said but he stopped when he saw me crying, "Yuri, you're crying."

"I'm not crying this is just rain drops." I denied.

I cant tell him that I like him. It seemed like the sky is crying for me.
_______________________________

………That was fast.

Anyways, I am trying to make a manga of this story! I will be posting some pictures of it after I finish drawing the chapter one.

See ya on the next chapter! ☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

EternallyBlue02~