Secret #10

Ikumi's POV

I just really cant believe that she did believed that letter. I mean, it can be a trap or something! I just went to the rooftop to observe from afar. Wow I sounded like a creepy stalker there. Anyways, I saw her walking to the sakura tree that is mentioned in the letter.

If I were to like a girl, I would confess on that tree because a girl will think that it is so magical. Well, even my little sister, Izumi thinks that it is romantic if someone were to confess under that tree.... Wait, is someone going to..... No way!!!

Suddenly a girl appeared and the others appeared too. Wow it really is a trap... Wait, why am I just standing here? Suddenly, a girl slapped Micchan. No, not her face! Not her beautifully-cute face! I hurried to go there but the door got jammed. Dammit!!! I got stuck for like five minutes.

When the door finally opened, I dashed towards the tree but when I got there, I saw nobody! Just where the hell are they?! She probably went to the clinic..... That's right!

So yeah, I dashed again. I never knew that being a boyfriend is this hard! When I opened the door, I saw her crying...

"Why are you crying?" I asked and went closer to her.

I saw her cheek swelling. It is probably because of the girl that slapped her earlier. That is a hard slap. I wiped away her tears and noticed that a guy is beside her. I shot him a death glare.

"More importantly, who is this guy?" I asked and pointed at him.

"He is Kumamoto Shunsuke. He saved me earlier." Micchan said trying to smile which was hard since her cheek hurts.

"Nice to meet you." The 'Shunsuke' guy said.

"Thanks for saving my girlfriend from those bullies." I said and.faked a smile.

This guy looks like he is going to be my love rival even if I don't love any. Lets just pretend that it is Micchan. Just kidding, it is Micchan.

"You mean your crazy fan girls?" How dare he accuse me like that! I didn't wanted any of this, you know?!

"Yeah, them." I said and looked at Micchan who is silently complaining on how it hurts.

"If I just really believed in Ikkun then this wont happen..." I heard her softly mumble.

"Yeah, it is true but it is already done and all you have to do is remember that lesson." I said and held the ice pack for her.

"Lesson? What do you mean?" This girl is really slow.

"That you should always listen to your boyfriend." I proudly said but then she pouted.

"That's not even true!" She childishly said.

"It is true." I said and patted her head gently.

"Did you just forget that I am here and so is the school nurse?" He interrupted our silly argument.

"Kinda...." Micchan muttered said and looked away.

"Can I talk to you outside?" I asked him and he nodded. We went outside the clinic.

"Do you like her?" I asked but he didn't replied.

"Hey, I'm asking you!" I shouted angrily. How dare him ignore me.... Wow now I sounded like a girl.

"So what if I do?!" I didn't expect him to shout that....

"Nothing. Anyways, why is she crying when I got here?" I asked while giving him a death glare.

"Well, she just remembered a traumatic event earlier." He said. A traumatic event?!

"Then, how did you know about it?" I said as I held him in the collar of his shirt.

"Well I am in there when that happened.... Nine years ago." I thought he is going to tell the story. But he didn't.

"Don't tell me, you know about her secret." I said as my grip on his collar went tighter.

"Yes. You could say that I have known Michiru for a while now." What he said just now made my grip to loosen.

"Can you tell me the story?" I asked as I let go of his collar. Its not my fault that I got curious, right?

"I think you should ask her yourself." He said and we went inside is it really going to be alright if I were to ask her...?

"Micchan..." I called her name and she slowly turned her head ti face me.

"'Micchan', huh.... That's a cute nickname." Is he mocking me or what?

"Oh shut up will you?" I said and covered his mouth with my hand. I hear her laugh silently.

"What?" I asked as I turned to face her.

"Nothing. It just looks like you two are already close friends even though you had just met each other a few minutes ago." She said and continued to laugh.

"So what is it that you want to ask?" She said and stopped laughing.

"Can you tell me what happened nine years ago?" I asked her and her eyes widened.

"Well.... I don't think I can, right now...." She said as tears started to form in her eyes. She looked really scared...

"Its okay if you cant right now..." I said as I hugged her.

"But someday, when I can... I will tell you." She said and buried her face in my chest as she cried softly.

"Once again, you forgot that you are not alone in this room." Shunsuke interrupted. This guy sure likes interrupting my moment with Micchan...

"Just shut up!" I said and he really did shut up.

"Nana-chan! I heard you gut bullied earlier! Dang those crazy fan girls of your boyfrie-" Yeah, Minami-san had just suddenly came in the clinic while accusing me but she stopped when she saw the scene.

"'Nana-chan'? Who is she talking to?" Shunsuke whispered.

"That is Micchan's fake name, 'Miyamoto Nanako'" I whispered back at him.

"Oh..." He said and went out of the room.

"Who's that? And why are you in that position?" She asked as she went closer and sat at the edge of the bed.

"He is Shunsuke, a childhood friend of mine. And please forget what you saw earlier." Micchan said as she broke the hug.

"Okay! So, are you alright? Your cheek is terribly red." She said as she touched my girlfriend's cheek.

"Ow!" She flinched as her friend removed her hand.

"Sorry." She said and winked. Why does she have to wink?!

"So, just what exactly happened?" She asked and Micchan told her the whole story.

"I'm really going to kill those crazy fan girls of your boyfriend!" She shouted.

"No Minami-san. I will be the one to do that." I said and walked out of the room, leaving the two girls in the clinic.
_______________________________

Wah! I dont know how should Shunsuke's personality be like. Putting a new character is not as easy as I thought.

Anyways, thank you for reading!

I love chu all!

EternallyBlue02~