Secret #1

Third Person POV

So...... I dont know where to start this story. Maybe we should start on when he found out her secet.

Miyamoto Nanako is just your average teenager when you look at her but she is more than that. She is the only daughter and the heiress of the most successful bussinesman in Japan. She is hiding this as a secret to protect her life from assasins that plans to kill her.. Now as she goes home afterclass, is her secret still going to be kept?

_______________________________

A young lady with long blonde hair, sky blue eyes and a fair complexion that is called Nanako is alone in the classroom. She is now arranging her books and preparing to leave when suddenly, a girl with twin tails opened the classroom door.

"Nana-chan, lets go home together!" A girl with pink hair tied into pigtails shouted to her friend.

"Sorry Rikka-chan, I still have club activities." She replied as an excuse as her friend’s bright smile began to fade.

"Oh, is that so? Then, Ill be going now. Bye bye!" She said and closed the door.

"Bye, take care!" She said and sat down.

She got her bag and opened the classroom door. Closed it silently and when she turned around, she suddenly bumped a guy with dark blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Sorry!" She said and bowed her head.

"No, its okay." He said and laughed silently.

"Takashiro-kun its getting late, why arent you going home yet?" She asked her classmate with a worried face.

"Im about to go home now. You should go home now too Miyamoto-san." He politely said as he opened the door.

"I will!" She shouted and ran in the hallways.

She headed towards the rooftop, the only place without many people because students are not allowed to go there. She got her cellphone from her bag and dialed a number.

"Hello?"  She asked as somebody answered the call.

"Nanako-sama? What do you need?"  He asked as the girl looked at the sky.

"Can you fetch me? Its getting late."  She said as an excuse. Honestly, she still doesnt know how to go home alone.

"Yes, please wait at your school’s rooftop."  He said and the girl smiled thinking, 'Yes, I can finally go home.'

"Ok."  She said and ended the call. Not long after that, a helicopter came. She went inside.

"I wonder what will happen if someone will know about this.." She asked herself nervously as she looked down to see people looking at the helicopter she’s at.

The day after that, it seemed like many people saw that but luckily, nobody saw her.

"Nana-chan, I heard a helicopter flew into our school’s rooftop yesterday! Sadly, I had already got home that time." Her friend complained and she laughed at her.

"You dont have to be sad because of that. I mean its just a helicopter, right?" She said as her friend’s mood didnt seem to lighten up.

"But still!" She complained.