Secret #16

Shunsuke's POV

Yuri is..... Yuri is crying and I can see that yet, why is she denying it?

"Tell me why are you crying." I said and wiped her tears.

"I told you, they were rain drops." She denied it again.

"No, they were tears. Tell me." I said but she looked down.

"I told you they were rain drops!" She shouted. Looks like its something she doesnt want me to know.

"Even though it is so obvious you're still denying it... Tell me why." I said and she cried more.

"I wont tell you." She said and I pulled her into a hug.

"Even if you wont tell me, you can cry on me." I said and she sobbed.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked. It hurts to see her cry. It hurts to see that she is trying to avoid me.

Yurika's POV

"Because we are friends." I predicted that he would say that yet why does it still hurts? I had been friend zoned.

"Still.....why are you so kind to me?" I asked as I continued crying. The sound of the rain id making this scene like a drama.

"Because you are my friend." He replied, which break my heart more.

"Why are you comforting me?" I asked.

"Because I am your friend." He replied.

"But I don't want to be just friends!" I said it..... "I want to be more than that... Shun, I like you!" I shouted as years kept flowing. Wow I can believe my confession will be this dramatic.

"Then please don't cry." He said. He just ignored my confession. How dare he do that?!

"What does that have to do with it?!" I asked.

"Because it wont make things better." He said which shocked me, "I want you to be you normal happy and cheerful self not a sad one."

"But that still wont change anything." I said.

"But you look better when you are smiling." Stop comforting me. Stop being so kind.

"But I am not Nanako! I am not Michiru! I am Yurika and it wont change anything!" I cried, "You like her....not me...."

"That may be true but I like you when you're smiling." He said which made me blush.

"Stop flattering me, you're changing the topic." I said while looking away.

"Was there even a topic in the first place?" Why is this guy acting so dumb now?

"Ugh, whatever just forget about it." I said and started walking away.

"Hey don't walk away! I said I'll walk you home!" He shouted and followed me.

"Don't you dare follow me!" I said but he kept on following me.

"I wont let a friend walk alone." He said and ran faster. The rain poured harder with some lightnings and thunders.

"Stop friend zoning me!" I complained and ran faster. I don't care if I get wet I want to get away from here!

"Im not friend zoning you!" Stop denying it!

"You are!" I shouted and turned to a corner where I found a place to hide. He wont find me here.

"Yuri! Where did you go?" He asked as he tried to search for me. After a while, he is gone I took my phone out (which miraculously didn't get wet) and dialed Michiru's number.