Catch Me Or I'll Fall

extended description:

What happens when you're failing your AP Calculus class? You get a tutor of course! But your tutor just so happens to be Lucas Parker; extremely smart and a complete mystery with a side order of pick up lines. Spending so much time with him is that healthy but you gotta do what you gotta do to pass even if it includes falling.

Ruby Fletcher. She thought this year would be just the same as the previous. Drama, cheerleading, drama. Uncovering secrets and dealing with drama from her presumed dead best friend may lead to her year being just as chaotic as the last.

━━━━

disclaimer:

This story had A LOT of swearing. I might edit some of it out so it's not so intense but just be warned.

Also I should add that this isn't my best work and gave up writing half way so I just rushed the ending. The plot is a mess as well as my cringey jokes. I wanted to delete this but it's best to learn from your mistakes. So if you are reading this now, prepare yourself.

This story deals with issues such as bullying, blackmail, drugs, alcohol and sexual themes and references.

This story is a work of fiction. Any characters, places, names, appearances or events are a part of the author's creative mind. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or events are purely coincidental.

━━━━

© 2016 akinacatt, All rights reserved.