Chapter 2: "Uh Oh! Mate!"

Autumn's POV

After Alex woke me up, I went straight to the ticket booth, Alex followed me laughing at my eagerness. He paid for my ticket and we went in the carnival holding hands. I looked around and it's what you typically see in carnivals, different colored lights here and there, game booths and oh the carnival food, i want one already. There's a lot of people here, mostly contained of werewolves like us and they are fully aware of our presence and are always on guard on our movements. I walked beside Alex jumping up and down and smiling like crazy while looking around. Alex continues to laugh  beside me because of my reactions. I'm just so Excited and Happy. I love it here already. 

I look over at alex and see he's already looking at me, smiling like an idiot with amusement in his eyes.

"What pack land did we come?" i ask him suddenly worried.

"The Bloodless Pack, but don't worry like i said, i already asked permission from the alpha and he granted it. He also said that he had inform his pack that we were coming so that is why nobody's attacking us the moment we stepped into there territory." he tells me reassuringly.

"oh, ok" i said with a nod of understandment. 

"hey, let's go there" he said pointing to the carousel, he knows i love them. I know, i know that's for kids bah blah blah well i don't care it looks like i can still ride it and i'm a kid at heart so don't judge me.

"no, i wanna go there the last, let's go there first." i tell him while pointing at the bumper cars.

"ok, let's go." he says then we went in line.

After about almost 3 hours of laughing,riding rides and eating the food. We stopped and sat on a bench while i eat cotton candy.

"Hey alex i have to pee, where's the bathroom?" i ask him standing uo and balancing one leg to the other, i had the sudden urge to pee and i don't know why.

"oh, the closest one is right over there by the movie theatre." he says pointing at the movie theatre, yes there is a freaking movie theatre here it's so awesome, and the one next to it on the left side where the bathroom is.

"I'll meet you in the Ferris wheel, i'll be lining there." he said to me.

"ok, bye see you." i tell him rushing to go the bathroom.

I went in and into a stall, after that i went outside and washed my hands, i started to walk to the door and suddenly my wolf is agitated and she wont stop, i stop to walk and talk to her.

"What's wrong summer?" i ask her. 

yeah, my wolf's name is summer so what i like it, me and summer actually get along, were like best friends and we are one. When i shift i give her permission to take over but a little part of me is still aware of what is happening and what she is about to do. I it's something bad, we connect as one, we have a mutual understanding on things that's why i am one of the best fighters in the pack. 

"nothing, nothing" she says but still agitated.

"ok summer what is it?" i ask her a little annoyed that she knows something and i don't know what is it.

"nothing, it;s just i feel something's about to happen." she tells me and she is still pacing back and forth.

"oh, is it something bad?" i ask her worriedly.

"uhm, i think it's not, it's probably good or even better." she tells me.

"oh ok." i tell her. then i stop our mind link and i walk outside. 

I smelled the most amazing scent ever. i coudn't stop sniffing it in the air. I may look like a complete lunatic in human eyes but in werewolfs eyes, it means something. I walk out further,catching that amazing scent. i walk around and look for the person that has the scent when i came across a pair of stunning blue eyes with i think a hint of green, and when it looked at my jade ones it felt like it was just the both of us and the noise,people everything went away.

I stood there frozen in shock, not blinking looking at him with such awe and fright.

"Mine" he growled and in just a blink of an eye he's in front of me, holding me and he's face is buried in my neck inhaling my scent. his scent surrounds me and its the most amazing scent i've ever smelled.

It makes me wanna hold him tight and never let go.I snap out of my thoughts and my shock to see some people, preferably werewolves were now watching us in shock and happiness.

"Mate" he murmured softly to me. He pulls back and i can finally make out his features clearly.Black  night hair,chiseled jaw and the most amazing combination of blue eyes with a hint of green in them, high cheekbones. He is an Adonis. His eyes hold so much deep emotions, i can see only a few. Adoration,Happiness,Worry,Nervousness, and love?

"I-i-i" i stuttered. I'm struggling to find the right words to say. I'm still in shock on what's happening. All i can say is

"MATE"

~Author's Note~

YES!!!!!!!!!!! They finally met and i can't wait for the next chapter, can you believe it, it's my story and im already excited on whtat's happening next........ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! *Fangirl Moment*

Ok ok im calm anyway... be back sooner that later.

Ciao

~RICCITHEGREAT! :)