Chapter 4: "Screams,Sobs and Stories."

Autumn's POV

I feel something bright in front of my closed eyes and when I finally open them I saw my enemy...

Three Letters.

S.U.N.

I look around and see I'm in my bed, in my room. I'm confused as to what happened because last thing remember I was in the car with Alex going back home, and realization dawns to me I ran away from my mate. The one person that was suppose to be my love, my life blah blah blah. I sound like a depressed damsel in distress. It makes me sick to see myself like this but what can I say he's mine and I'm his, I guess I should start confessing cause my wolf is not talking to me she just howls for her mate well our but its making my head ache.

I reluctantly leave my comfy bed and go into my bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower, I get dressed in high wasted jean shorts, one of my brother t-shirts ( yes I still my brothers shirt, what? I like them ) and my flip flops. I let my hair dry itself but I brush it first, I go to the small table beside my queen size bed and look into my phone, it's only 8 in the morning. I groan at how early I woke up and decided to go downstairs for breakfast.

I take the last steps in our stairs and step into the dining room and I see my dad, reading his morning newspaper while sipping in his coffee here and there but no sign of mom she must be in the kitchen cooking. My dad looks up from his newspaper then sees me and smiles.

"Good Morning Honey, your up early" he says in a surprise voice.

"Good Morning too daddy." I say as I walk over to him and kiss his cheek.

"I'm going to go help mom." I tell him while walking towards the kitchen, I get a 'mmh' as a response cause he is suddenly back reading his newspaper.

I open the kitchen door and step inside to see my mom,with her back to me, is cooking like its for the whole damn country, ok maybe not the country but its a lot.

"Morning mom need any help." I tell her, She jumps in surprise of my voice and looks at me smiles then relaxes.

"Sweetie you surprised me there and no I'm almost done why don't you just set up the plates and bring out some of the food when you get back." She tells me then going back to what she's cooking.

I fix the plates and everything then I put food out. First the many stack of pancakes, the bacon and eggs, sausages, salads and many more. By the time I finish the last plate of food I look and see some of the pack members are already eating so is my dad although my brothers are not here yet.

Time for a wake up call. I smile evilly to myself then I felt like someone is watching me, I look over and see its Alex looking at me questioningly and I smile innocently at him, he just shakes his head, lets out a small chuckle knowing I was up to something. I shrug and bounce ( yes bounce ) upstairs to my brothers room. First Alec ( yes Alec they came home for my graduation and stayed for the summer) I enter his room and see his body is like a starfish in his bed, I tip toe and put my hands and cup it to the sides of my mouth and I scream.

"ALEC WAKE UP IT IS TIME FOR BREAKFAST, WAKE UP"

He sprung off his bed and took into a fighting position looking around the room in wide eyes when they finally settle on me then give me his deadliest glare, I just stuck my tongue out to him.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AUTUMN IT'S BLOODY 8 IN THE MORNING AND YOU WAKE ME UP." He scream at me.

"MOM WANTED YOU TO WAKE SO WE CAN HAVE A PROPER BREAKFAST WITH YOU GUYS BEING BACK." I yell back at him.

"WELL I DON'T FUCKING WANT BREAKFAST I WANT TO SLEEP UNDERSTOOD?!?" He screams then waves his hands in the air one if them is about to land close to me and when I look wide eyed at my brother but its not him it's 'him' that I see.

I scream in fear and panic. My legs give out to me making me land in the floor I see him coming closer to me and I just sob and try to put some distance between us but he comes closer.

"DADDY!" I yell them my body came in contact with the wall and he crouches in front of me and touches my knee that's hiding my chest or my upper body, I flinch then scream again for my dad to come. I stop screaming rock back and forth still sobbing in my knees.

The door burst opens and my father barges in to see what's happening and sees me on the wall shaking and sobbing. He runs to me and I ran to him and we reach each other at the middle and he hugs me tight and soothes me that I'm safe and his gone and he will protect me. He does it until I stop sobbing and falls asleep.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Alec's POV ( ahhh didn't see that coming did ya'.)

What the actual hell just happened?!?!?

I look over at my dad and see him putting a sleeping autumn in my bed.

"Dad what the hell just happened?!?!" I whisper at him and he looks at me that says 'not here'.

We go out of my room and he sighs while rubbing his face, something he does when his mad angry or frustrated.

"I will tell you everything but with your brothers, c'mon there already in the dining room." He says walking and I trail after him.

We walk in see the concern faces of pack members especially my mothers.

"What happened?" She says as she rushes to where my father is.

"It happened again honey." My dad says in a sad tone. My mom suddenly cries and my father is there to calm here.

"I thought it was gone." She says to my father.

" I did too but apparently it came back." He says to my mother.

"Uhm, dad what is going on?" Justin says.

"We will tell you everything in the living room." My mother says walking to the leaving room with us trailing behind her. Me,Justin and Trevor.

"You are dismissed" I hear my father says behind us to the pack. He follows us and we all sit in the couches.

"Why don't we start with happened in your room Alec" my mom says looking at me and eventually all of them do.

"Uhm, I don't know I was just sleeping then I heard a loud scream and I woke up jumped in surprise got into a fighting position then looking around the room when my eyes landed to autumn and she was wearing an 'innocent' smile after that we yelled at each other and I was the last one to yell while flinging my hands in the air, when she suddenly a screams in fear and started crying and calling for that I tries to Approach her and hug her just comfort here but she just screams and sobs louder, then dad came and he comforts autumn ad she fell asleep." I tell all of them.

"Ok, well boys I think it's for you to know." My father says.

Well I guess it's story time.

-Cliff Hanger-

~Author's Note~

Heyyyyyyy.... Sorry if I just updated like now and so making up for it.

See yah.

Ciao :)

~RICCITHEGREAT! :)