Chapter 28: "A Love That Never Dies. (Bonus)"

Damien's POV (You didn't see that one coming did you... *cue evil laugh*) 

I watch her dance so beautiful,seductive yet graceful all at the same time. I can feel myself harden just watching her. I scan around the club and see a lot of guys even the ones who have girls on them are staring at my mate and her friends. I growl lowly in my throat and i can feel my wolf starting to rise with anger because men are staring at our mate. I walk almost predatory at her but she doesn't seem to notice me coming cause she was having fun and laughing with her friends. I smile at that, the girls see me and i put my finger to my lips telling them to keep quiet. They all nod slightly and as if rehearsed moved to different parts of the dance floor with there mates on them instantly. 

I wrap my arms on her waist, at first she tensed but when she felt the sparks she relaxed immediately. We move in sync to the the song as its fast beat are making us move along. I bury my face to her neck and kiss just behind her ear and that rewarded me a low moan. I growl and pester kisses on my mark on her neck and she moans a little louder. 

I spin her around and smash our lips together, we kiss like we've been starving for a long time. It's wild,hot but passionate, full of love and lust. We've been kissing for a while now and when we pull back, we're sweating and panting for air as if we just ran a marathon. I kept her close to me proving to everyone that she was mine, i glare at the guys who were still looking at her and when they saw my glare, they turned away immediately. 

Her head is resting in my chest and her arms are wrapped in my waist, i wrap my arms to her shoulders and hold her tight, the music was fast and people around us were bouncing up and down but we were slow dancing. We sway back and forth,side to side in slow motion. I breath in her scent, the scent i loved the most, the familiar smell of a forest after a storm and roses. 

"I love you." she says but muffled because of my shirt but i still understood. 

"I love you too my sweetheart. My one and only." i say with soft smile on my face and kissed her forehead. 

When we met it wasn't easy, she just had to run away from me, it's a good thing i love a good chase. I'm just glad that she's her right now in my arms, in this moment. I can't and will not love anybody else besides her. If she dies I would rather die with her than spend the rest of my life walking alone in this earth. I would rather loose everything i have than her. You can build a pack, buy things in a mere second but you can never find love like this ever. 

"Love, it never dies. It never goes away, it never fades, so long as you hang on to it. Love can make you immortal"

Gayle Forman, If I Stay. 

And i will hold on for the rest of my life.  

The End. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

hahaha, Just Kidding. (Short Chapter Only.)