Chapter 23: "May God Save Me."

Autumn's POV

I wake up in the morning feeling like pi diddy, well not really just got that song stuck in my head ever since i listened to it on the radio. What really happened was i woke up our (me and damiens) bed alone. Damien is nowhere in sight and tried feeling him and he's not in the house either, i rubbed the sleepiness in my eyes and it was then when i reached for my phone that a piece of paper was on top of it. What written on the paper was from damien and it said:

Hey baby, 

Good Morning! sorry i'm not there

I had some alpha stuff to take care off and it was an emergency just saying,

i won't be back ti'll later and that later which i don't know but i will mind link you

from time to time okay gorgeous? 

Love You. 

Damien. 

I smiled at the paper like an idiot and when i looked at my phone i saw that it was only 6 in the morning. I groaned in how early i woke up, i tried sleeping again but it was pointless cause once im up, im up. I stood up stretched a bit and decided to go for a run, i looked outside in the window and saw It looked like a warm morning to me so i freshened up,put my hair in a tight and high ponytail, then got dressed in my running clothes which consist of black Nike shorts,blue sports bra,a loose shirt and i put on socks before putting on my  white and black Nike running shoes. I grab the black strap, the one where you put on your arm in storage for your iPod or anything you wanna use to listen to while running.

I grab my iPod that has my headphones already in it and put it in the strap, i plug the headphones in my ear and put it in the exercising play list. I walked downstairs quietly not wanting to wake anybody at this time of the day, i drink first in the kitchen before running. I walked out the door and shut it softly behind me and when i looked around, it was quiet and calm. I played the music in shuffle and started running. As i ran i also sang the song softly and quiet. 

Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love

spotlight shining its all about us'

its aaaaaallll about uuuuuuuuuss

and every heart in the room will melt

this is the feeling i've never felt like it's alllll about us.

Can you hear that love they're playing our song, 

do you think were ready oh im really feeling it

(do you hear that love? do you hear that love?)

Do you hear that love they playing our song?

Do you think were ready oh im really feeling it

Do you hear that love? Do you hear that looooove?

I sang the rest of the song and when i was done running, it was finally 8 in the morning so i decided to go back to the pack house and when i went inside i was not surprise to see people were already awake. They saw me did an instinct, bowed there heads and said the word 'luna'. I gave them all a smile and went upstairs to our room. I showered and got dressed in just jean shorts and a simple shorts. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs, i text-ed katie while going downstairs. I reached the dining room and gave everybody a good morning and a smile. We chatted and ate breakfast, casey and i bonded and i quickly recognize her as one of m best friends so were the other girls. We all bonded and laughed and chat while hanging out in casey and her mates room.