Chapter 11: "Noah and Allie."

Autumn's POV

After our little ok not so little make out session, i (yes i ) wanted to leave the room while damien didn't. Its great to say i won. We walked down the stairs and to the living room , when i got suddenly attacked in a hug. it was so fast i didn't even see it coming i just saw a blond blur and BOOM! im on the ground groaning.  

"YOU BITCH, I MISSED YOU!" i hear the familiar female voice and know its my best friend katie.  We heard a growl from above and see its damien, shaking in anger. His wolf is ont the edge of coming out. I scramble out of katie and walk fast towards damien. I try to take his face to my hands but his so darn tall, i can hear my brothers silently laugh at my attempt. He is still shaking then i take a couple steps back, which make him growl more. i roll my eyes and run towards to him, jump and he immediately grabs my thighs and i take his face in my hands and kiss him, hard. 

His shaking stops and so are his growls, he kisses me harder and i the same. He grips me tighter and pulls closer to him, as close as we can get. I feel his wolf purr and i moan quietly, doubting anyone would have heard, but i know he did cause he smirk in our kiss, well make out for now.

We hear a lot of coughs behind us, i try to pull back but he manages to make me not leave his soft lips.

"OKAY, ENOUGH SUCKING FACES, ITS YUCK!" i hear katie yell at us in an annoyed voice. I pull back, FINALLY!  laughing at her. Damien sets me to my feet, i was about to go to katie when damien pulls me back to him and his hands are around my waist, He's hugging me from behind tensed, i raise my arms up to bring it  behind his neck and slowly massage his tensed arms, he relaxes  at my touch and now untensed but still wary and a bit angry, i wonder who for.

"KATIE!" i yell katie's name and finally break out of damien's hols and run to her and we stood there hugging and screaming at each other. 

"AUTUMN, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" she screamed at my ear. i winced.

"Damn gurl im just right here no need to scream." i told her.

"Oops, sorry" she said with a giggle.

"It's fine, why didn't you tell me you were back?" i asked here pulling away from our hug and damien immediately pulls me back to him, and hugs me from behind. A smile makes its way to my face, he was so cute.

"I wanted to surprise you, but i guess i was more surprised than you" she told me wiggling her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" i asked confused at her.

"The alpha behind you who cant seem to get his hands off of you, and i think he's mad at me." she tells me then bowing her head at damien in respect and saya 'hello alpha'. i feel damien nod at her in reply but still stares at me. i look up at him and he bends his head down and kisses me. And there we go again kissing like nobody's in the room. We hear a cough and break away which made him growl a bit.

I look back at katie and see her looking at me with a smirk and wiggling her eyebrows. 

"Katie, this is damien my mate, damien this katie my best friend and also uncle john's ( autumns' fathers beta ) daughter." i introduce them at each other. Katie shakes his hand and they pull away.

We all sit down while damien made me sit at his lap, talking to my father about alpha business i tuned them out and catch up at katie with with happened to her while she was travelling.

"It was so fantastic autie, you would have loved Italy, especially the food and so many pizza's." she tells me. I moaned at thinking of the pizzas, I feel damien tense but i dismissed it.

After about talking about many other things in her travel.

"Hey lets go to my house im going to give you what i bought for you." she tells me standing up. i stand up but suddenly got pulled back to damiens lap.

"where are you going?" he whispers in my ear and a shiver makes its way in my spine.

"Going to katies house to get what she bought for me." i tell him.

"Ok, get back here fast." he tells me and makes me face him so it looks like im straddling his lap. He kisses me and i kiss him back, he has his hands in my waist and my hands are at his neck tugging his hair a bit rough and i got a moan and smirk a bit. I pull back and he growls at me then kisses me again. After a few minutes of more kissing, katie pulls me away and damien growls. i peck him goodbye and me and katie leave the house.

"God, you like allie and noah from the notebook after one date cant keep there hands and lips off of each other." she tells me and i blush a bit then push her a bit in the shoulders laughing. We laugh and get to her house. We walk in and its quiet her parents must be out. We walk to her room and sit on the bed while she goes to er suitcase and pulls out a bag. She hands it to me with a smirk.

I quickly dump the contents of the bag in her bed and see a small vintage looking notebook, a charm bracelet with the eiffel tower and a pizza in it, a red rose necklace and chocolates. I squeal like a girl and stop because of the sound i made and hug katie tight. 

"THANK YOU SO MUCH KATIE! FOR THE CHOCOLATES" i tell her she laughs at me knowing that the chocolates are the only ones i would have loved the most.

"Your welcome, now tell me how did you two meet?" she asks me and i told her everything from the beginning to the ending,

"and now he's here." i finish.

"what's going to happen now autie? now that you found your mate?" she asks me.

'i don't know, but im going to let you sleep i have to be back home soon." i tell her going out the door. 

"Bye." she says while yawning and laying to her bed sleeping like a baby.

I chuckle a bit and head downstairs, leave there home and head to mine. As i was walking i felt arms going around my waist, i scream in shock and then feel the familiar tingles in my skin. I hear him laugh behind me and i turn around an smack his arm.

"you almost gave me a heart attack there, don't sneak up on me." i tell him putting a hand on my chest. 

"im sorry baby, i wont do it again." he tells me wrapping an arm around my waist.

"hey wanna get ice cream?" i ask looking up at him.

"random but sure." he tells me and we walk to town. We head to the ice cream shop literally that's the name of the shop and get me self a chocolate and vanilla mix together in a cone and he gets the same. We walk aound town and i tell him what katie told me.

"you know she said we were like noah and allie from the notebook." i tell him and as we walk around town while eating our ice cream. 

"Oh yeah?" he says with a glint in his eyes.

"yeah." i reply cautiously. he smirks then puts his ice cream to my face just like what allie did to noah and i gasp in shock while he laughs at me. I smash my ice cream at his face also and we laugh i push him to the wall and kiss away the ice cream at his face. We stood there kissing and pull away suddenly his eyes lit up. I look at him questionably.

"what?" i ask him, then he drags me to the park and stands us in the middle of somewhere.

"want to make this like really the notebook?" he asks him.

"why?"

"do you?" 

"yeah sure." i tell him and he smirks then counts.

"5,4,3,2,1" he counts and i look at him confused then i felts pressure of water below us and realize we were in a fountain. My mouth form an 'o' in shock and he laughs at me. I snap out of my shock and shrug and just kiss him just like the water scene in the notebook. He kisses me back and i feel sparks make there way to my body and he picks me up and i wrap my legs around his waist and his arms are in my waist while mine are at his neck. We just stood there kissing and after a while pull back for air and lay our foreheads together.

"i love you." he says breathless and im in shock. After snapping out of my shock.

"i love you too" i reply at him and we kiss again in the water it might not be rain like noah and allie's but its fine cause its  damien and autumn's. This day has truly been like

Noah And Allie.