It's Over

I've been thinking about deleting this story for months now, and I have been going over the pro's and con's for over a thousand times, and I guess with this message, I've made up my mind.

To all the people who don't like this story, here is a simple solution to your annoyance in my grammar and some of the choices I've made in this story, STOP READING IT!, cause the more you read it the more annoyed you get, trust me I've been there. If you're doing this just to amuse yourself, then do whatever you want.

To the people who have been here from the start of this story and up until now are still waiting for an actual update instead of an Author's Note, I'm so sorry. The real reason why I've stopped writing The Ruthless Alpha's Mate is because I've lost my passion in writing, my drive to update again even if it was just for you guys or just a crappy chapter, I wouldn't have been able to do it, I would have felt too guilty and delete that chapter immediately because when I started this story I was doing it for myself, to let myself and my imagination be free in the form of writing but through the recent years with all the difficulties I have faced and still continue to face, the only thing that calms me down is reading and it is sad to say it is no longer writing.

I want to thank all of you especially the ones who have been here from the start and even the ones who didn't particularly like this story, English is just my second language, so I pretty much sucked at writing it in this story, I even cringed at some of the stuff I wrote when I attempted to read it. Anyway, Thank You, because if it wasn't for your votes, for your reads and for your follow, the 16 year old me wouldn't have been happy for having the extra things she got, when she posted this story.

I don't know if I will put it back up and finally in that time, I will complete it. I just hope that, that day will come not just for you guys but for me also.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Bye.