Chapter 18: "The Next Day."

Autumn's POV

~THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up in a king size bed with black silk sheets and a very manly looking room, The room's color is either black or blue and it kinda works well. An arm is wrapped tight to my waist and my back is facing someones chest, I'm only wearing a blue polo that im sure covers just below my ass. The room smells heavily of damien so it's his room then, Duh! Captain Obvious! Why thank you Sergeant Sarcastic. I try to pull his arm off but it just tightens and he growls lowly ti'll he settles again and sleep. I sigh and settle back down just try to go back to sleep but then the worst happened. You know those cliche moments that you normally read that the girl gives up and then she had the urge to pee well that's happening to me. I start to panic and turn around to face him and start to pry of his arm, but then again it just tightens and he pulls me closer than ever. 

"Go back to sleep." he mumbles sleepily and settles back down again. I just poked his chest faster and harder. 

"I need to pee." i hissed at him and he grunts then reluctantly lets me go. I run straight to the bathroom which i surprisingly know. I lock the door behind me and do my business. 

After i did my business i saw my toothbrush and other essentials already organized in the bathroom which made me think who did this. I put the thought away deciding just t ask damien later. I combed my bed hair and put it in a messy bun then brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out in search of my phone to look at what time is it, i see it on damiens side, side table and walk there to look but hands grabbed me and lay-ed me down to bed facing damiens chest. I poke it while giggling like a freaking school girl. 

"What?" damien grumbles. I roll my eyes and straddle him by the waist and he lets me. I kiss his cheeks then his eyes, then his nose and finally his lips. He doesn't responds at first but when i try to pull away a hand makes it way to the back of my neck and we kiss. It starts as a good morning kiss to a heavy make out. 

Why don't we make it fancy and in a British accent, so in klaus' voice (Vampire Diaries and The Originals, so hot) Shall we love.

After a few moments in time of performing on a very intimate action of kissing we pulled our lips apart and breathed the fresh air so our lungs will properly function again. HAHAHA!! END OF BEING FANCY.... 

"I would like that everyday." damien breaths out i laugh at him and stand up which he groans in protest. I look around the room and walk to the window,draw the curtains, i look out and see its a sunny day and people are rushing to the backyard. What the heck is going on?

"Hey damien?" i say looking back at him.

"yeah?" he says now standing up and walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin at my head and looking outside too. 

"Why are people rushing to go to the backyard?" i ask him tilting my head to the side to get a good look at him. 

"Cause i told them to start preparing things cause they are about to meet there luna in 3 hours." he says looking down at me. I freeze and looking at him wide eyed. I walk out his arms and started to pace. 

"What do you, what do you mean? 3 HOURS?!!" i tell him freaked out. He looks at me and notices me panicking he walks over and wraps me in his arms and after a few seconds i calmed down.

"I was meant to tell you im going to introduce you to the pack today and also my whole family." he says still holding me, i leaned more to his touch and im more relaxed. 

"Ok ok ok ok, i'm going to get ready while you do too." i say walking out of his arms which makes him growl but let go of me reluctantly. 

I walk to the bathroom and was about to go in when damien had the nerve to ask.