Chapter 38: "The Revelation."

Autumn's POV

After our celebratory sex, i lay my head in Damiens chest and gaze up on the ceiling of our room. Half of my body is practically on top of him, my arm is across his stomach while his arm is wrapped tight on my back. His fingers are drawing circles on my back and i sigh in contentment. Then suddenly a thought passes me and i tense up at the realization. As if sensing the shift of my mood,

Damien pulls me in tighter and closer to him. I will myself to relax and took a deep breath. 

"Damien?" 

"Hmm..." 

"I have to show you something." i say feeling nervous and scared. 

"What is it?" he answers, i lift my head and gaze up at him to see him staring at me intently, all odf his attention is focused on me. 

"We kinda need to go outside for me to show it to you." i explain and sit up while he follows along. I put on my grey shorts and a tank top while damien dresses in basketball shorts and a white shirt. 

"Well, let's go, gorgeous." he says grabbing my hand and entwines it with his. We walked out of the pack house and into the woods where he lead me to an open field. 

"This is a secluded part of our territory, i'm the only who comes here. This is kind of my safe space, where i think or go for a run to calm myself down. Now you can come here too, only a few people know this clearing and they also know that i come here and it's my private space so they don't come here."  he explains, answering the hidden questions that formed in my head. 

I nod my head and took a deep breath and prepare myself for the what's about to come. 

"Well, you see. There's something i've been hiding from you and i think this is the right time to show it to you." i explain and he nods his head intently watching me. He's on Alpha Mate Mode now so i gave myself a quick pep talk on how i will react to his reaction. 

"Ever since i was a kid my parents have been upfront with me. I was adopted you see."

=Flashback=

Justin's POV

Man i'm tired, All this alpha duties is taking a toll on me. I can't complain though, being an alpha to be is the best thing that will happen to me. I run in wolf form and just as i was about to pass the clearing, i see a flash of white. I stop and Drake (my wolf) raises his nose and takes whiff of any scents coming in there. I smell flowers and baby powder? I run inside the clearing and i was just a few feet away from the white basket that is resting in the center. 

I shift back to human, put on basketball shorts that was in the nearby tree and growl. 

"WHO'S THERE?" i growl out and just as i finish, a loud wailing sound comes from the basket. I am momentarily shocked but i snapped out of it and ran to the basket.