Chapter 14: "Ghost of a Smile."

Autumn's POV

I can tell he's shocked by what i said even i am myself, well just a little bit. I wait until the shock subsides but there's still silence. I start to think negative things. I mean what if he doesn't like me or what if I'm not pretty enough for him? ok yeah lets focus on the you not being pretty. note the sarcasm. I mean is he going to reject me. Just the mere thought of that makes my heart squeeze in pain and i can feel the tears slowly start to fill my eyes I just look at him expectantly but he just lays there still looking at me with a blank expression.

Ok i can't take the silence anymore i stand up in which resulting him to fall on the grass i say a quiet 'sorry' and walk away from him, just be with myself for a while, i mean if he's going to reject me might as well prepare myself for it right? ehhhh.UGH! AHhHHhhH!!! i don't know what to do! i feel myself starting to freak out. I walk even further from damien and i got so lost in my sea of thought that i dint even realize that damien ran after me.

He pulls me on his hard,warm chest and i feel myself melt in his arms, just in this simple gesture i purr, or in this case summer, my wolf, is purring in my head. His head is dipped in the side of my neck, kissing and nipping it, he turns me around continues what he's doing, all thoughts leave me and just focused on what he's doing. He continues to attack my neck and when he finds my sweet spot, a loud moan escaped from my lips i can practically feel him smirk. He continues to nip at that spot and the other parts of my neck while i just moan and bury my hands to his hair and tug it a bit making a sigh of content leaves his lips. 

He places kisses to my neck and up to my jawline to my cheeks, my forehead, my closed lids, my nose, the edge of my lips, he's teasing which makes me growl and smash my lips into his with such wild passion. He kisses me back just as much and forces my mouth to open and dominated my mouth which makes me moan. We continue to kiss, then he he wraps my legs to his waist and puts his arms around my waist and mine are at his neck. He pushes me to a tree, i didn't even notice us move well then.... He pulls back for air but then attacks my neck which makes me moan on the biting then i feel his canines and bites me.

Marking me as his.

It sting ed a bit at first but then total pleasure comes in which results me moaning loudly and breathless. He licks the blood and pulls back to look at me. He kisses me then says.

"Mine, officially mine. No other man shall be with you only me and touch you and kiss you other than me , got it mate?" he says in a possessive tone while im still pressed at his body. My mind is still in pleasure and i feel myself nod unconsciously and the im suddenly sleepy.

"I'm tired."i mumble and bury my face in damien's chest, he picks me up bridal style and walk to the car.

"I figured you were, marking can make you sleepy." he says and open the passenger seat and puts me inside, buckling the seat belt also. He closes my door ad comes inside to the drivers side, before he drives he leans to me an kisses my forehead saying to my ear to sleep, i obey and close my eyes and off to sleep with a ghost of a smile on my face.

~A/N~

Hey guys, so i was thinking of doing an upload-a-thon what do you think? 

oh! and sorry if this is just a small chapter, its kind of late here at my country and sleep is my best friend, mentioning the fact that its summer here and im kind of sick, im still on recovery and also the reason why i haven't updated cause i haven't touched my laptop. im sorry. 

well thats it. see you soon.

CIAO! :) 

~RICCItheGREAT!