Chapter 42: "Alpha of the Knight Pack."

Autumn's POV

After an hour catching up with my brother and Ekon and Summer cuddling, the ceremony has officially began. Me and Damien sit at the first row of seats just in front of the stage with the guards and some friends and family from my old pack.  My family is up there with dad and mom getting ready for the ceremony. 

"Welcome!" my dad voice booms the field making the once chattered fill field go into silence. 

"I have invited you all today to witness my eldest son, Justin in being the official Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack." he says looking out to us. Justin walk towards him and drops to one knee and head bowed. 

"Do you Justin, promise to fight and keep safe of this pack?" 

"I Do,Alpha"

"Will you fight for this pack no matter what the consequences brings you?" 

"I Do, Alpha." 

My dad looks at the council of elders in the stage with my family just a bit behind them. They shift there eyes to Justin to my dad and nods. 

"Stand Up." my dad orders. Justin stands up and look eye to eye with my father. 

"I now shift my power as Alpha to you. May you be like the alpha i once was but better." my father says and you can literally feel the power transferred to Justin.

I smile feeling proud at my big brother. My mom stood there with tears in her eyes and my brothers comforting her. My dad's chest puff with pride for his eldest son.  We all stood up and clapped for my brother, he howled and we all joined in. 

After the Coronation of Justin it was time for the Mating Ritual. Basically the Mating Ritual is issued by the council to help un-mated wolves find there mates within 12 hours. Since all of my brothers are un-mated they will be joining this year, the past years they never joined claiming they were 'busy'. 

I'm so tired after eating a lot from the buffet and socializing around with people. People are so boring or i'm only saying that because i'm bored. I sat in the chair around the group of people i've been socializing all night, Damien's out there making allies or something. I was about to drift off when my mom suddenly appeared out of nowhere. 

"Hey honey." she says making jump a bit in surprise. 

"Holy Fudge mom, you almost made me fall from my seat." i told her holding a hand to my chest trying to calm my erratic heartbeat by breathing slowly. 

"Isn't there something you wanna tell me." she says. 

"What?" i ask her back totally confused. Her gaze lowers to my hand that is in my lap. 

"About my engagement? You already now about that." i inform her.