Chapter 19: "Pride,Fear and Worry."

Autumn's POV

We walked downstairs and into the kitchen and i can hear nobody in the house but me and damien. He lead me to a counter where stools are and i sit there looking over at him while he rumages the kitchen. He opens a cupboard and pulls out two bowls,spoons and in another cereal. He sets them down in front of me while he goes to the refrigerator and pulls out the milk. I grab the bowls and put in the cereal and damien pours in the milk. He walks over and sits beside me and i hand him his spoon and we eat. After a few minutes of more eating we finish and he puts the bowls on the sink and everything back where they belong. 

He leads me to a living room and we sat down in the couch with me in his lap then he turns on the television and to a movie. Spiderman. The one with Andrew Garfield. Damn! i'll tap that ass. Then a growl came from behind me and i forgot mate link. 

"Sorry babe" i say through our link.

"your mine, only mine. The only ass you will tap is mine." he says pulling me tighter against him. I laugh at how weird that it sounded and just nodded at him. 

I cut him off and put my mental barriers up and focused on the movie. Andrew Garfield is so hot then i wait for a reaction but got none and i grin. We finish the movie and in just no time the three hours is up and it's time to meet the pack. 

"Lets go." he says smiling down at me and i nod not finding my words cause im so nervous. 

"relax, they will love like i do." he says giving me a kiss on the forehead. He wraps an arm at my waist and i lean into him. We step out the house and walk to the backyard where all the noise is coming.I see a lot of people gathering and we walk to a make shift stage. We stand in front of everybody looking at us, some in awe,joy,some just glaring. Well most of them are girls. I guess pack sluts then. My old pack doesn't have them cause we are taught there to save ourselves to our mate and have self respect as a woman. 

"this is autumn sanders, the alpha's daughter from the blue moon pack, my mate and your luna." he says then the cheers started.I smile at them and we were lead off stage to the people and i was greeted with a lot 'hello', 'how are you?' and hugs. Damien never left my side but when he was called to talk by a group of guys he was reluctant to go but i can see he wanted to go but he didn't want to leave me so i gave him an encouraging push and he gives a thankful smiles. 

I watch him approach them and it is full of man hugs and any manly stuff. I walk around talking to people and eating, i was about to approach the buffet table when a girl about my age came to me. 

"Hi luna i'm casey." she says sticking her hand out. I look at her closely and i can sense an aura of trust and honesty to this girl so i shook her hand and smiled at her.

"Don't call me luna please im still not use to it, call me autumn." i tell her and she nods and smiles back at me.

We talked and laughed for 30 minutes then she introduced with her friends. 

"Hello Luna." they all said and giggled at how they sounded. I smiled at them and said the same thing to casey to not call me luna just autumn. We all chatted happily and laughing to the stories that were told. I look at them all closely. They were 4 friends and then there's me, which makes us five. 

1 was casey her long blond hair and striking blue eyes with her curvy body would make any guy weak in the knees but that won't happen cause she told me she has a mate already. Next was elena with her shoulder length brunette curly hair, green eyes, also a curvy body made her look a bit like nina dobrev, next is alex who has long straight black hair and deep blue eyes nothing like casey, she had the mysterious thing coming to her but her 5'6 height she was taller than most of us, she is also mated and her mate was a head pack warrior, she had muscles and womanly curves but when she's around friends she's fun and bubbly. the last one would be ren short for renee (pronounced re-ney) she had medium length ashy blond hair (like niall horan), hazel eyes and a curvy figure, she has the same height as me and also mated to a regular wolf. 

I like this girls, i sensed a good aura, the one that had kindness,honesty,trust and everything good are in this girls. I think i'm going to be just fine. Then it happened. 

"What is up with your hair, what are you like 70?" a snobbish voice said behind me and i spun around to see a girl well i wouldn't call her a girl as such. She had blond hair which was obviously bleached, caked faced make up, her clothes wouldn't be considered clothing they were pieces of clothing, her ass is barely covered, her boobs are popping out and not in the good way and to add the slut appearance she's chewing a gum. I raise my eye brow at her and bite my cheeks from laughing.

"no,im seventeen and she's 18 (pointing to casey), don't you know how to count." i tell her with a smirk, she redens in anger and my new friends tried no to laugh.

"I do know how to count." she says smirking at me, what is she smirking about?

"Ok then, 2 x 2?" i ask her and pause.

"4?"

"correct, what is the square route of 4?"

"2?"

"and 2-2?" 

"0?"

"congratulations, you just gave the number of fucks i give about you." i tell her with an evil smirk, she reddens further in anger and embarrassment. Then i heard laughing all around the room, i did'nt even realize that everyone is looking at us and listening.

"oh you-" she says then charging at me but i just side step her and she fell to the ground. 

"I advise you not to do that again." tell her calmly but i am seething inside and summer is wanting out wanting to show the bitch who's the more dominant. 

She lunges at me again snarling and that's when i draw the line, i face her attack then in seconds i have her against the wall with my hand gripping her neck, she is gasping for air clawing my hand away but i just grip it tighter making hew whimper in pain and lack of oxygen. I know my eyes are now black with red rims, meaning summer is out and super pissed off. Summer now controls my body and i'm just there so i sit back and watch the show. 

"Didn't i tell you not to do it again, but you did and now im pissed off." summer say and i hear people gasp at the change of my voice. 

"My human,autumn,was very patient with you but me not so much just one push and i snap, i'm warning you do that again and i will kill you." summer says with anger present on my voice. 

"Do i make my self clear?"  summer says with her strong alpha tone and the slut nods weakly and summer lets her neck go and the slut drops to the floor gasping for air,whimpering and crying. 

Summer gives me my body back but suddenly i collapse on the ground too,lacking of air supply. People started to panic around, the girls run towards me but before they could go damien is at my side holding me growling at anyone who came close. He's cradling me to his lap and hugging me tight while looking at me with pride mixed with fear and worry. 

"Autumn, autumn, come on, don't close those beautiful eyes of yours." he says but i can see black spots clouding my vision and the last thing i heard before passing is damien yelling my name. 

~A/N~

Hey Guys! 

Sorry i haven't updated in a while but don't worry, i will probably make a schedule on when i am going to update cause the school year here in my country is almost starting. Don't worry i will follow through it even when i'm super busy with school work, no I'm sorry, i'll try to follow it cause i really need to focus this year so i can get in the universities i want. So expect slow updates, but in the weekends i'm most likely going to work on what im going to update. 

Please Understand!

~Ciao

~RicciTheGreat!