Chapter 22: "I Could Never Get Tired Of This."

Autumn's POV

I looked at the house and see it had the warm,welcoming homey style, i felt like i was back at my old house and nothing had changed, but it had so can't do anything about it. I mean i love damien i'm just a bit homesick i guess. Pictures in frames were scattered everywhere,must be family photos. We headed to the dining room and i sat next to damien while ryan sat ahead and to his left is melinda and right is damien and you know the rest. Food is already laid out in the table and they all smelled and looked delicious. Ribs,Mashed potatoes (Potato, po-tah-toh),Steaks and may more. I look around the table and see it seems somebody else is joining us, they must have been just late. I decide not to dwell on it too much.

As we were about to eat, a girl suddenly pops out of nowhere and yells 'SURPRISE'. Me and damien looked at her in surprise, i look into her closely and see she was stunning, her blonde hair was in a high ponytail, she has light make up on, she was wearing red skinny jeans, loose white v-neck shirt and white converse that's it but the simple look was beautiful on her, her blue eyes were dancing in amusement, she was just a tad taller than me. Damien walks up to her and they hug then a man who has brown hair and green eyes was looking at the girl with a smile on his face and the look of love.They must be mates, and suddenly realization dawned on me it was,Emily (Damiens sister)  and Jake, her mate. I watch damien and emily catching up with a smile on their and mines face. 

We all sat down again and damien introduced me. Me and his sister got along very well, it seemed we had a lot in common. Like our love for food,vampire diaries,british you-tubers and etc. I got a long very well with his family and after we ate we just moved to the living room for some coffee and desserts. We continued to talk and catch up to everything, but it got really awkward when melinda started to talk about babies and sex. Me and Emily were blushing furiously while she continued to talk uhm i mean torture us with the talks, the guys just laughed at us while we glared at them.

"Thank You for the food and we'll see you guys soon." i tell melinda and ryan while giving them a hug which they returned and a kiss on the cheek with melinda. Yes, it was time for us to leave because damien still had some paperwork and i got to do some stuff, in my other words, reading books,eating and watching movies or re-runs.

"And you, i'll call you sometime so we can hang out." i then told emily before giving her a hug which she happily returned.

"Of Course and i want to meet those other awesome friends of yours." she says while playfully pointing a finger at me.

"Yes ma'm." i tell her with a salute, she just chuckled and shakes her head at me.  

"Now go on, get out of here, your mate is getting impatient." she says then pointing at a impatient damien behind me, looking at us in annoyance. We just giggled under our breaths and after giving her and everybody a hug goodbye, me and damien returned to the pack house. As we entered inside damien informed me that he will be in his office. I went to the kitchen and saw some omegas cooking for dinner. I remember them, they were one of the teenagers in the dinner. The girl with blonde hair and brown eyes who was cooking something in a pot was rain and next to her was a guy who had ashy blonde hair and blue eyes, chopping some vegetables who i remember as derek and other omegas are there too. When they saw i came in they immediately bowed there heads.

"Hello Luna." they all said. 

"Hello and please don't bow your heads im still nod used to it." i tell them and when they raised there heads i gave them a sweet smile and they gave me back one too.

"Luna, how can we help you?" rain asks.

"No it's actually the opposite, would you like some help with preparing dinner?" i ask them. 

"No luna, its our job to do this." derek was the one who answered this time.

"And its my job as luna to help my pack members so, im going to help you whether you like it or not." i tell them sternly. 

"Ok luna whatever you want." another one said. 

"Ok then, im going to start on the salad." i tell them and i went to take everything i needed out and got started. We worked on dinner for an hour and while we were cooking we talked and laughed.

After cooking i said my goodbyes to them and went upstairs to freshen and change clothes for dinner. I went to damiens office and before i came in i knocked. 

"What?!?!" he roared while opening the door, i jumped back away slightly scared at him. He's alpha voice is well scary and a bit of turned on to me. He sees the its me and smooths his face in warm,loving kind of matish like. 

"Hi baby." he says bringing me to his arms and hugging me to his chest and his face is in the crook of my neck breathing in my scent. 

"What did you need ?" he says after putting my legs in his waist, closing the door behind us as he walks to his chair behind the table full of papers and sits down with me on his lap and straddling him. 

"Nothing i just missed you." i tell him sheepishly and looked down at my knotted hands. 

"I miss you too." he tells me tilting my chin up and giving me a kiss. 

"Im sorry if i interrupted you with anything." i mumble my lips just inches apart from his.

"Its totally fine." he says and we kiss again. It lasted for i don't know i was too focused on our kiss and the way his lips fitted in mine, the way we seemed in sync and how much love it pours out. It was passionate and sweet at the same time fierce and rough, just the way i liked it. 

I could never get tired of this.  

Damien got a mind link from a pack member that it was dinner time so we went downstairs and ate supper, i made sure that the omegas and other people who don't join eat too. We all ate as a pack and that's the way it will be from now on. After dinner i helped the omegas clean and such with other pack members too even damien which surprised the people but they hid it quickly. Me and damien worked on the dishes i washed them while he dried, we had help with other pack members. We all talked and laughed and again they seem surprise that there alpha was doing this which puzzled me to no end.

We went to bed after taking care of the things we needed to take care of. I washed and dressed in boy shorts and a loose blue shirt that had a writing in the front that says 'Call Me when you have food.' I went to bed and waited for damien as he dressed for bed which just stripping down to his boxers and i got gaze,linger,stare anything to look at his wonderfully hot body. My eyes fought to go to his face which had an arrogant smirk, he knew i looked,stared whatever at his body. I just rolled my eyes at me. He laid down and immediately bringing me to him. My head lay in his chest and my right arm was across his stomach. His arms was wrapped tight around me and he kissed my forehead. 

"Goodnight love." damien says with a sigh. 

"Goodnight Damien." i say back then my eyes drop and i fell into darkness. 

~A/N~

Hey, im so so so sorry if i haven't been updating, i think im in the process of having authors block or something and also the fact that i am worrying myself to death with school coming up which is ruffly next week and my college applications and what not. If you are a senior like me you can relate. So the schedule on writing is still on working cause i cannot decide what to do sooooo it may take a while. I am also re-writing some of my old stories and i don't know, i have all this new stories created on my notebook and they are still an idea i still havent got the while thing on wrapped yet so. Im boring you with this authors note and i'm just going to the topic i still haven't gone over. WHY DIDN'T DAMON SALVATORE GOT TO LIVE AGAIN?!?!?!? JUST WHEN ELENA CHOOSES HE HAD TO DIE!!!!!! WAS THIS STAGED OR WHAT!! UGH! IM STILL IN RAGE OVER IT, I MEAN I HAVE WATCHED THAT FINAL EPISODE LIKE A TON AND I STILL CRIED EVERY TIME DAMON SAID, "You are by far the greatest thing to ever happen to me in my 178 years on this earth. The fact that i get to die knowing that i was loved. Not just by anyone. By you, Elena Gilbert." I just can't take it the feels, *Cries a river*. Don't let him be cut off and bonney to cause jeremy will be a mess, just like elena. Can't wait for season 6!!! 

~Ciao.

~RicciTheGreat! :)