Chapter 43: "Stay With Me."

Autumn's POV

All of our heads snapped towards the direction of the voice, i couldn't see who it was because i was currently behind Damien and a lot of people we're in the way of letting me see the person. I try to look over Damien's shoulder to see who it was but i was getting nowhere because Damien's huge frame was blocking it and not to mention the guards that are forming a type of protective circle stance around us. 

The powerful people in here all stand in alert as to what the man will do or say, even the children have stopped playing and came instantly to their families as if sensing danger immediately. I stand tensed behind Damien's back and just wait for the worse or something. I can feel the bile rising in my throat and all the food i ate earlier wanting to be out.

I tug on Damiens arm and he shifts his attention to me. I hold my hand to my face preferably my mouth. He sees the panic look in my eyes and lifts me up to his arm and run to the nearest bathroom. As he run i notice that with Damien's action all must have stopped the staring and stared at us. I got a glimpse of the man that spoke and saw, 

Oh No. 

~~~ THE NEXT DAY ~~~  

After yesterdays run in with him, everybody is on alert and security has added and i am officially in house arrest. Of course i am not alone the other women are also but I am alone on our assigned floor of the guest house.  Stephen and the other guys are here but they're no fun, they don't want to hang out with me because Damien put them on patrol.

I tried sneaking out but they would always caught me and bring me back to me and Damien's room. I watched t.v. ,ate a lot of food i have been craving for, i even finished reading  Beautiful Disaster, Walking Disaster, Beautiful Wedding and Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire all in a span of two hours. Let me tell you this, The Maddox Brothers are very yummy, of course not as yummy as Damien but i have little crush on Travis Maddox. 

I mean he is really sweet underneath that bad boy, play boy? whatever persona. I like me a good romance book but i can read almost anything really, any genre is good for me.

I have a knacking with Stephen King and Anne Rice, okay i know Anne Rice writes about the supernatural stuff like vampires which are very bloody real, but it's just, i like them you know, kinda amuses me sometimes. Okay i am getting off tracked here and let me get back to the mission in hand, okay What am i going to do to escape here? 

Hmmm... I could jump on the window but i don't think it will be a good idea considering i'm pregnant and all oh and i'm pretty sure there is a guard down there, i walk to the window and look down and see there is. I don't recognize him but he must be one of the other alpha's guard. I could fake an illness or something but i'm pretty sure as soon as i said 'ouch' someone will call Damien and tell him and he will come over immediately and hover around me, and with that plan i can never leave the room now. 

"Why didn't you tell me?"  a voice behind me says scaring the heck out of me. I spun around with a hand on my chest and see that it's Damien, with a blank face. hehehe, 

I've got a blank space baby