Chapter 30: "Just One Freaking Day Without Interruptions."

Autumn's POV

"Hey baby." he said when he reached the seat i was in then hauled me to his chest and hugged me.  

"What are you doing at 11:45 in the afternoon here, aren't you suppose to be in a meeting." i ask him but muffled bu his shirt. 

"How did you know i was suppose to be in a meeting?" he asks. 

"It's a luna thing, but seriously i'm happy to see you but what's up?" i asked him again. 

"Well the meeting finished early and i have nothing in plan not ti'll 1 so i decided to hang out with my mate." he said with a sheepish grin and that made me smile. 

"Okay then so, let's go." i said then turned back to the girls who were looking at us. 

"Bye Ladies, see you in a couple hours." i told them and they smiled and nodded at us and shushed us out to leave. I laughed and we went outside to damiens car and headed to town. 

We arrived at a diner called 'loui's' and when we came in i was suddenly filled like home. The smell of home cooked meals and the loud chatter and laughter of people, but when they saw us, they all stood up bowed there heads in respect and said "Alpha, Luna." Damien nodded at them while i smiled warmly at them which made them smile back and after a few seconds they went back to what they were doing. We sat down on a booth side by side while damien kept an arm to my waist so we weren't separate. 

"So, what would you like to eat? hmmm?" he says as we look at the menu. 

"I'm craving some chocolate chip pancakes, bacon and hot chocolate. Is that ok? or is breakfast hour finished?" i asked him looking up at his face. He smiles at me and gave me apeck on the lips. 

"Of Course it is gorgeous, you are the luna after all" he says but i immediately frowned at that. His eyes then turned worried when we notices my frown. 

"I don't want to go through all that trouble for me so maybe i'll just order something else." i said then scan my eyes to the menu. I can feel damien staring at me and suddenly i felt proud but that was not coming from me it was coming from damien. 

"You are something else." he mutters then kissing my forehead. 

"What would you like to order?" a man then suddenly appears making me jump a bit in surprise.

"I'm sorry luna, didn't mean to scare you." the man said, he was wearing a white apron and he looked to be in his 50's or 60's yet he was still up and moving. He has brown hair and nice gray eyes. 

"It was fine, i was just surprised that's all" i asked him with a smile, he smiles back but then we heard a small growl coming from my mate and our eyes turned to him and he looked at us with a sheepish grin. I shook my head with smile and pecked his cheek in which makes him smile instantly. 

"You are a lovely pair, i'm marco and what will you have?" marco said and we smiled at him as a thank you.

"well, i would like to have the double cheeseburger, side of fries and a large coke. my mate would like to have chocolate chip pancakes, with a side of bacon and scrambled eggs and also hot chocolate." damien orders for us and i frown when he ordered what i said. 

"No, no that's not my order-" i start to say but was cut off by marco. 

"It's fine luna, we serve 24 hour food, whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner, you will have it on your plate," and with that being said he walked to the counter and gave to a woman who i can say his mate and gave her the order with a peck on the cheek. I smile at there sweetness. 

"Hey." damien says bringing my attention to him. I looked at him and smiled when he kissed me. We kissed for just a few minutes cause our food arrived. We ate and talked then after that we walked to the forest in which damien is surprising me to his favorite yet secret hide out. 

"Are we there yet?" i asked him for the fifth time cause i was getting impatient.

"Nope." he says with a grin in his face and he popped the 'p' when he said it. 

I sigh and continue walking with his arm wrapped tight in my waist and mine in his. Then suddenly he stops.

"Okay then." i said when he suddenly put me in a bridal position and carried me to his arms. 

"Close your eyes." he says looking into mine, i nod and rest my head in the crook of his neck where my mark lay. 

I kissed his neck and he shivered while i grinned.

"Ok, we're here." he says suddenly waking me from my slumber, i must have slept cause when i opened my eyes, i was in damiens lap and facing the most stunning views i have seen. 

It was absolutely beautiful, words can't even describe its beauty. I was so speechless and awed that i didn't notice damien shifting as if getting something out of his pocket.

"Oh my damien this is a beautiful place, i understand why you like coming here and just calming down and enjoying the view." i told him then shifting to face him.

"Damien?" i ask when i saw that he was a bit nervous. 

"Baby?" he then says

"Yeah?" i said but when he pulled out a box and opened it, inside was a ring. A beautiful ring that had a single ruby in the middle and little sapphires and diamonds were surrounding it. I gasped at its beauty and snapped my head towards damien. I can hear my heart beating so fast like it was about to explode.

"I'm not going to propose, yet." he says noticing my the fast beat of my heart which calms down when he said it and i sighed in relief, cause we were still young and still adjusting to our roles, well i was he's been doing this for four years, he's like superman but better. 

"This is a promise ring, im not good with romance and shit, but i do promise to fight with you whether your wrong or not, i promise to always, always make you smile even at the hardest times, i promise to worship the ground you walk in,  i promise to always say the truth and nothing but the truth, i promise to always be faithful to you and most importantly, i promise to love you for the good or the bad days of my life cause i don't and can't see me with anybody else except you." he says and i was already crying by the time he finished, i gave him a watery smile which he send me back a smile then wipes my tears away and kissed my wet cheeks. 

"So, do you accept this ring?" he says then i laughed at how he sounded like a guy from the bachelor. 

"I would be stupid not to." i said then he slips the ring in my finger and we kiss. 

"Awww... isn't this sweet?" a voice says sarcastically out of nowhere and we pull back, then damien immediately shields me by putting me in his back and in a fighting stance. 

Just One Fricking Day Without Interruptions.