Chapter 7: "Good Bye."

Autumn's POV

I run after Alex and he leads us to a clearing in the woods that's part of our territory. Somehow this place looks familiar to me. He stops at the middle and I walk slowly to him, I stop just a few walks in front of him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He says with a crack in his voice as tears stream down his cheeks. Mine are already falling hard and fast.

"I couldn't, I had to clear my head and think things through." I tell him truthfully.

"Did you even plan on telling me?" He says staring right into my eyes. Those soft brown eyes that used to melt me with just one look but now I guess nothing.

"Of course I did, why wouldn't I?" I question him.

"I don't know, I just I love you autumn." He tells me. I'm stunned by what he did I mean this is the first time he said those 3 words I mean, he loves me?, oh gosh! I don't know what to do.

"What?" I whisper, any other person wouldn't have heard it but since we are werewolves he heard it loud and clear.

"Yeah, I love you since then, I don't know when, I don't know how but I do. I love you autumn." He tells me coming closer now. I back up while mumbling 'no'.

I stop suddenly cause my back hits a tree and Alex comes closer and his now pressed in my front.

"I love you autumn, please tell me you love me too?" He pleads to me.

"I'm sorry Alex, I have a mate now." I tell him tears still falling from my eyes cause I actually like the guy. He cries harder and holds onto me tight. I just hug him tight.

After about 1 hour we stop crying. I pull back but he still holds onto me.

I stood on my toes and holds his face in my hands and look him in the eyes.

"You will find someone better than me and her name is your mate, she will love you more than you've loved me. You deserve better, we are not suppose to be we once were but not now. I'm sorry. That's why the moon goddess created mates so we could have the other half of our soul, I found mine now it's time to find yours. I care for you Alex I really do, but I can never love you like your mate can. Good bye and I'm sorry Alex." I tell him. Then push him back with a lot of force I have left and walk away.

As I walk away I hear trees crack in half. I look back and see Alex brown wolf walk away to but Stops and looks back at me too. We catch each others eyes and Im the first one to look away and keep on moving.

I keep chanting on my head.

'Dont look back, keep moving forward.'

Goodbye.