Chapter 20: "Well I'm F*cked."

Autumn's POV

"Baby,please wake up."

"Autumn,please don't leave me."

"Snow,i need you,wake up please."

"Baby,i love you,please don't leave me."

I woke up from the sound of a desperate voice calling out to me. The voice sounded so broken i wanted to wake up and hug the voice it belonged to, tight and never let go. He sounded so in pain so i opened my eyes slowly and  was met by a pair of grey eyes with a hint of green and bags under it, notifying he hasn't slept. Looking at me with such strong emotions that it made me choke up. I tried to speak but my throat was dry that i only managed to say water, which the person immediately handed to me. Prepared,i like it.

"Thank You." i croak out my throat still soar, he notices and gives me more water.  The cool drink slides down my throat and it gives me comfort. The man rushes over to me and envelops me in a tight hug,his head buried in my neck and his lips are attacking my neck, it feels so good. He kisses his way up to my lips and we move into sync then when our lips touched i remember everything that happened yesterday,today and tomorrow,hehehe,kidding. But i did remember everything,the familiar lips that are in touching mine belongs to my mate,damien. We pull back for air and our foreheads lay together. 

"You alright?" he ask and i nod then he puts his neck on my neck.

"You had me so worried." he mumbles in my neck.

"I'm Sorry." i tell him while playing with his hair, he sighs then climbs into the bed with me. I lay between his legs and my head is in his chest,i make myself comfortable while he plays with my hair. 

"It's okay." he says then i close my eyes just for a little bit. 

"What happened autumn? Why did you faint?" he asks and i think about it, i don't really know so i answer him that. 

"I don't really know actually." i say then i got the idea of asking summer so i opened my link to her.

"Summer?" i ask her.

"Hey autumn"

"What happened? Why did i faint? That never happened before, and you better give me the whole truth." i asked her strictly. 

"Fine, i chanelled to much energy from your body that because of it you fainted." she says.

"but you do that all the time in the past and i never fainted before, so why now?" i asked again

"The last times i did that is to win in training fights but this one,it was real, i was so pissed that i took to much of your energy, im sorry autumn."  she explained

"It's fine but please don't do it again, i nearly cried when i heard the pain damien that was evident in his voice, it's hurting our mate but don't worry i think he felt proud that we were standing up for ourselves." i told her reassuringly cause she was whimpering in pain when i mentioned the pain our mate went through.

"Of Course we can stand up for ourselves, we used train like pack warriors and we have strong bloodline."  she boasted. 

"Yeah yeah whatever bye." i say.

"Bye."  she says then i cut of our link. 

"Had a talk with your wolf?" damien asks his breath hitting my neck making me shiver, he rubs my arms in comfort. It was then i realized that i was only wearing a hospital gown.