Chapter 21: "So Far,So Good."

Autumn' s POV

"uhm, wh-what?" i stuttered looking at damien with eyes wide and my face clear in panic. 

Did he just said what i think he said? Meet his parents?!?! Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!! I'm freaking out man im freaking out!!! OMG!!! I think i'm going to die, well not really but noooooo.... I feel my self start to hyperventilate which snapped the whole packs attention to me especially damiens. He puts me in his lap and comforts me and says to breath which i do. When i am normal again well just a slight. 

"What's wrong?" he asks me his eyes full of worry. 

"I'm fine, just shocked and panic." i tell him truthfully.

"Why? What did i say?" he says confused on what i was talking about.

"You said, ' oh were meeting my parents today', i panicked and got worried on how about they're going to hate me especially your mom that i took away her only son and how about i'm not good enough,OH MY GHAD! they are going to hate me, oh my... Damien!" i ramble on panicked and started to breath hard again. He laughs and just hugs me tight. 

"What are you laughing about?!? They are going to hate me!!!" i tell him totally confused as to why he was laughing and worried about meeting them. 

"They will not hate you, they already love you, like i love you, love you." he says then kissing my forehead and smiled at me reassuringly. 

"How can you be so sure?" i ask him although i am calm, i was still worried. 

"Because i know they will." he says confidently. I playfully roll my eyes at him. 

"fine,whatever you say." i tell him then standing up and sitting back to my chair to eat. 

After we ate breakfast the omegas cleaned everything with a bit of my help too while damien went to his office and did some alpha work. The omegas had to force me to get ready in meeting with damiens parents so i went upstairs and got ready while thinking about how close i got to them and how nice they were even though they were hesitant towards me. I went to my side of the closet and picked out my clothes. 

I laid out the clothes i'm going to wear which consist of a baby blue lace sundress that is tight in the bust but flared out in the waist line, it has a small 'v' cut in the front and back,comes above the knee with a thin black belt in the waist line and black heels.I went to my vanity table and put on light make up, my locket and a watch. I curled my hair and put on a thin black headband. I put my phone in a small purse along with a hanker-chief and lip gloss.I walked then went to search for damien.

I walked around the house and got lost until a guy found me. He had short brown hair and hazel eyes, he was well built he looked about to be a pack warrior. I sensed that he had the same aura as the girls (her new friends) so i relaxed a bit but still hesitant towards the dude.

He hung his head in submission and called me luna. 

"Luna, Are you lost?" he says with his head still hung low. 

"please don't call me luna i'm still not used to it yet just call me autumn." i tell him with a sheepish smile, he raised his head then gave me a small smile. 

"Alright then autumn." he says testing it out which i smiled at.

"And yes i am lost, i'm looking for damiens office, can you show me the way?" i ask him. 

"Of course luna, right this way." he says then we walked and turned to another hallway and to the right and after a few minutes we came face to face to a brown door that has a golden plate on it that says "Alpha's Office".