Chapter 12: "Candy Store."

Autumn's POV

After our 'The Notebook' moment we continued to walk around to let our clothes dry and get to know each other. Night came and we went back to the pack house, dried and laughing at the childhood stories we told each other. I found out that he was 19, he took in the alpha role at the age of 16, his favorite color is green and blue. His mother and father were Melinda and Ryan. He has a sister named Emily which is currently travelling the world with her mate, Jake which was a pack warrior in their pack. We walk in the pack house and everyone was gathered in the table, it was dinner time. 

"Autumn, c'mon we were just waiting for you guys."  Trevor says motioning us to come and we obliged.

"Thank God! they're here already im starving." Alec says.

We sit together and everyone starts to eat and we dig in the foods mom and the other ladies in the pack cooked. There are mash potatoes, steaks, beans and etc... After we eat, our father, damien and justin went to dads office for alpha business. Before damien leaves he kisses me on the forehead, i smile up at him and he smiles back then leaves.

I went to the kitchen and help mom with the dishes. I dry them off while talking to her.

"So, how have you two been?" she asks me.

"Good." i reply to her, a smile appearing to my face. 

"when i first met your father, i was just like that." she says with a giggle.

"mmmh.." i say finish drying the last plate.

"night mom." i tell her giving her peck on the cheek and walking out in the kitchen to my room.

"night dear." she says back.

I walk upstairs to my room and close the door behind me. I take a bath and after put on plaid blue boy boxers and a white tank top. I crawl to bed and was about to drift off when i felt an arm wrapped to my waist and pulls me to a hard, warm chest that smells clean,the familiar scent and from the sparks in my body its damien. I spin around so im facing him and bury my face in his chest while his arm tightens around me.

"what are you doing here?" i whisper to him even though its not necessary.

"i wanted to sleep with my mate and your dad gave me permission, what you don't want me here?" he says and i look up and a hurt expression is in his face. I shook my head and cup his face in my hands and kiss him on the lips. He reacts immediately and the kiss is soft and sweet. We pull back.

"of course i want you here, just wondering why are you here so early, alpha meetings usually take long." i explain to him and bury my head back in his chest. He kisses my hair and pulls me even tighter to him and i can hear summer purr in my head with so much closeness with our mate and a sigh of content made its way out of my lips and drift off to sleep with my mate holding me.

~MORNING~ 

I wake up after the most comfortable sleep i've had. When i tried to sit up i felt something preventing me, i look down and see an arm to my waist i follow where the arm belongs to and see its damiens, still sleeping. I tried to get it off but he just tightens his hold. After a few more tries im finally free. I sit up scream at my head 

FREEDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stretch and head to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and fix my face and my hair putting it in a messy bun.I walk out and see damien still sleeping but now hugging my pillow. i laugh a bit  (quietly) and tiptoe out of  the room careful not to wake him  

I walk downstairs to find it quiet and empty, i forgot to look at what time it is, i look at the wall clock in the kitchen and see its only 7:30 in the morning, no wonder everybody is still sleeping. I groan and What The Hell! im awake now might as well cook breakfast for everyone.