Chapter 39: "Damn Right, You Do."

Autumn's POV 

I carefully apply the mascara in my eyes and okay, I'm done. I look myself in the mirror and smirk at how hot i am. I'm wearing a soft pink dress, that comes below the knee. It has a square neckline and tight in the waist line and flares out. I add a thin black belt in the waist part and some black ballerina flats. Damien doesn't want me to wear heels anymore, he's worried that something might happen to me and the baby when i trip or something. He has a point and he looked so cute when he explained it to me. 

He is so excited to be a father, most guys would run to the heels and never call back but not him, not my Damien. I disregarded at the idea that we were still young because werewolves have the ability to conceive quickly than the humans. Besides my mom gave birth to Justin when she was pretty young too.

I grab the overnight bag we were bringing for Justin's Coronation in being alpha. I am so proud and excited for my brother. We are staying at my old pack for three days and i cannot wait. I miss everybody, Damien is bringing  Mark (if you guys have forgotten, he's Damien's beta) and leaving Paul (the third in command) to take care of the pack with Casey (female beta)  too, of course. 

I grab my satchel and walk out our room. Just as i walk out somebody already has grabbed my satchel and overnight bag, i look confused for a minute but when i saw Stephen face i knew, Damien had already told my guards and the other guards about my pregnancy so they were all cautious around me. I roll my eyes at him and just close the door. We walk downstairs and i immediately got to the kitchen to get some snacks. I hear footsteps behind me so i assume Stephen follow me.

I head to the cupboard and pulled out bread and mayonnaise. I went to the refrigerator and pulled out some ham and cheese. I made a bunch of sandwich and wrapped them in a napkin. I stacked them in the counter with some water. I made two extras to eat. 

"Is one of them mine?" Stephen asked when he saw me put the two extras in a small plate. 

"No, they're all mine." i said pulling the plate away from him and made myself some tea. 

"Please, Can i have some?" Stephen pleaded with puppy dog eyes. He looked so ridiculous. It was cute. 

"Fine." i reluctantly gave him the other one. I munched on mine and drank tea in between bites. I looked at Stephen to see he was already finished. 

"Uhm... Are there more?" he asked looking around the kitchen. 

"Yeah, in the small cooler. You can only get two Stephen. Okay?" i said acting all stern, trying to hold back the smile when i saw his face dropped when i said he can only have two. 

"But..but..." he trailed. 

"No. Learn to share, those are for the other guys too." i said. 

"Yes luna." he says then grabs two sandwiches and a water bottle. We eat in silence and then Damien with the other guards and Mark came in. 

"Hey." Damien says as he walks over me hugs me by the waist and gives me a kiss in the forehead.