Chapter 13: "The Right Moment."

Autumn's POV

We continue to drive around when i finally noticed a familiar sign. I look at damien grinning from ear to ear while questioning him silently and he glances at me cause he's driving and nods his head. I wait for him to park the car and when he's finally parked i ran out of the car not bothering to wait for him. I stand in line for the ticket booth and look back at damien and see him walking towards me with  smile on his face walking slowly may i add which makes me annoyed just a little. I talk to the person behind me and tell her to save my line and she nods, what a nice elderly lady. I walk to damien and tug his hand to make him walk faster, but he just slows even further. We finally make it to the line again and i thanked the lady so did damien. 

We stand there with damien holding me a bit tight on the waist and wait ti'll its our turn, it's our turn now and the ticket guy keeps staring at me, just staring at me and it makes me uncomfortable, damien sense it and he growls lowly at the guy and he seemed to snap out of it, he blushes and gives us our ticket, when gives me he smirks and wink at me and makes a call sign and hands me a paper in which his number is in. Damien starts to shake so i grab his hand to calm him down, i look at the guy and see he is still looking at me i rip the paper in front of him and smack his head at the back after that i smiled sweetly at him. I can hear the people in the line laugh at him and he blushes again in embarrassment. We walk and damien suddenly spins me around and puts his head in my neck which causes me to shiver.

He keeps mumbling "Mine,Mine,Mine"  He pulls back and looks into my eyes while i look at his too. We continue to stare at each other when he pulls his head down and kisses me slowly and passionately, i wrap my arms in his neck to pull him closer and he tightens his hold on my waist. We continue to kiss and after a few minutes we both pull back for air and our foreheads are pressed together, we gaze at each other.

"You.Are.Mine" he says, i nod and he smiles at me and i smile back.

"Now come on we still have to explore this zoo." he says and we walk to look at the animals. Yes. yes we are in a zoo and i love it, cause i remember telling him on our ice cream date that i miss going to the zoo because back then my dad use to take me but then he started being pretty busy with alpha business so he never got the chance to take me anymore, its been years since i've been to the the zoo and i am quite happy that i get to come again for the first time in ages with my mate. 

I pull him to the giraffes and we stood there watching them.

"Ima giraffe and i eat leaves cause ima vegetarian, i have a tall neck which makes me thin, im a model." i say to i don't myself i guess but apparently damien heard it and he laughed at me, yes he laughed at me. I just poke my tongue at him while he continues to laugh at me. After his laughing fit we continued to walk around and when i got tired, we went to one of the food stalls and sat down. He pulls a chair for me and i sit, he sits beside me. 

"im hungry, im going to get food." i tell him getting ready to stand up but he stops me.

"no, im getting our food, what do you want?" he says looking at me. I think first then i answer him.

"hmm, i would like three slices of pepperoni and cheese pizza, coke and water too please." 

"you got it." he says drooping me a kiss on the forehead and walks away to buy food. I sit there twiddling my thumb, looking around totally bored. So i speak to summer.

"hey summer, you there?" i call out to her.

"yeah, im here." she tells me.

"i haven't talked to you in a while, whats up?" i ask her.

"nothing much, just enjoying life with our mate." she says with a dreamy sigh. i giggle at her.

"isn't he hot?" i gush at her.

"totally." she says.

"i can hear you purring every time he touches me" i tell while laughing at her a bit.

"well what can i say our mate is a greek god, the moon goddess have bless us with a wonderful mate." she tells me.

"yeah, thank you moon goddess." i say.

"when are you going to let him mark us?" she asks me.

"m-mark?" i stutter suddenly a bit nervous.

"oh autumn, its alright it will hurt ab it from the start but i know its pleasurable." she tells me and i blush. 

"i don't know, i just want to know him well enough you know i want him to do it in a perfect time and place blah blah." i tell her. She chuckles a bit.

"ok, i can wait a little more, but i can see him snapping anytime now, just be prepared and don't be mad at him, its in his nature to mark you immediately, hell he should have marked you the day you guys met again, but be careful kay?" she explains.

"yeah summer." i tell her.

"ok bye for now, damien is here." she says cutting off our link. 

I went back to the world and see damien smiling at me and i cant help but smile back. 

"talking to your wolf?" he asks sitting down next to me and instantly pulling me close to him.

"yup." i tell him popping the 'p'. 

"here is your pizza, water and coke." he sets it in front of me.

"thank you." i say giving him a peck on the cheek then eat my pizza almost moaning in the deliciousness of it. I look over at damien and see him eating a burger with fries and coke also. 

We eat in silence just enjoying the food and after we ate we just sat there enjoying each others company. He has his head at my shoulder while his hand is entwined with mine. 

"what do we do now?" i ask him, he just shrugs then i got an idea.

"i know, lets go." i tell him standing up. He stands up too, spin me around to face him and kisses me. I wrap my arms to his neck and we continue to kiss for what seemed like hours, we pull back for air then when my lungs are able to breath again he swoops again for another earth shattering kiss. We kiss and he licks my bottom lip for permission and i let him, we both fight for dominance but of course he wins and i moan in the kiss,he growls in approval and pulls me even tighter to him. After our make out session, we walk out the zoo and i go to the car. 

"im driving." i tell him and he looks at me warily. 

"i don't know..." he says.

"c'mon please?" i tell him with a pout. His eyes darken and pulls me to another kiss. i pull back from the kiss and ask him again.

"fine, i can't say no to you." he tells me and gives me another kiss. I pull back immediately which makes him growl. 

"c'mon." i tell him and he hands me the keys. We drive and i park us to one of my favorite places in the world, the park. We walk out and i sniff a bit the smell of nature. I look around and see not many people are in the park. I pull damien in to a tree in which i use to play in when i was young. We sit under the tree and the sun and wind is just warm and perfect. Damien lays his head at my lap and i play with his hair, he purrs a bit and it makes me smile. 

I continue to play with his hair while he lays there eyes closed and relaxed. He seemed to be stressed this couple of days he is here, he tries to hide it from but i can see right through it, i think all alphas are like that cause i see it always at my dad but he's relaxed when he's around my mom and it is so sweet to see him melt in my mothers hands. Me and damien just sat there relaxing and enjoying the silence, it is then that i realize its the right moment. 

"Damien?" i ask him.

"mmhh?" he says opening his eyes to look at me.

"I want you to mark me."