Chapter 41: "My Beauty."

Autumn's POV

We arrived at Blue Moon Pack at exactly 3 in the afternoon. Everyone is rushing to make the perfect ceremony for Justin, I wonder where he is. I bet he's nervous, His been waiting for this day since forever. We pull up and park, so does the car behind us (the guards). Damien gets out of the car and walks around my side and opens up the door for me, I take his outstretched hand and he locks the car behind us. We walk with the guys behind us, standing guard. I see my parents waiting on the porch and when I was within 10 feet, she leaves my father's side and runs to me. She envelops me in her arms and hugs me tight.

"Autumn, thank god you're back." My mom mumbles in my hair.

"Uhm... mom? Thanks for the warm welcoming but why does it feel like you've been through hell." I ask her while hugging her back.

"The boys have been driving me nuts, especially Alec he's been bugging me about when you would come home and stuff." She says pulling back and returning to my father's side, he comes over and hugs me too and says 'hi' then pulls back and to my mom again.

I feel Damien wrap his arm at my waist and flush me to his side.

"Hello, Mr. Sanders, and Mrs. Sanders." he greets them respectfully. My father gives a slight nod and mom smiles at him.

"Oh, Damien i told you call us Liam and Beth." she responds

"And maybe, mom and dad in the NEAR future." she tells with a wink. I shook my head at her and realize she already noticed, the beautiful ring on my finger. 

"Uhhh.... Of course, I'm sorry. Liam and Beth" Damien said confused. My poor Alpha is lost. 

"Okay, that's settled then. Let's go inside." she says then we walk inside the house. She ushers us to the living room and i sat with Damien on the love seat and the guys on the couch, my mother comes back from the kitchen with two plates in her hands full of food and my father trails behind her holding a tray of glasses and drinks.

"Please, help yourselves. It must have been a long journey." my mother says to us.

"Thank You, Luna Beth but Luna Snow already provided enough food for us to be full in the car ride." Mark Jacobs says.

"Well that's alright, I could just give this to the other guests that will be arriving." She says.

Mark Jacobs just nodded back to her.

"Who is Luna Snow?" my father asks.

"Uhm... That's my name dad." I butt in the conversation. My parents look at me with puzzled expressions.

"But your name is autumn, so you should be Luna Autumn." My mom informs.

"Yeah, I know but Damien nicknamed me Snow because of my hair and the

pack caught on and they got use to calling me Luna Snow." I explained to them.