Chapter 31: "Well Fudge Bro."

Autumn's POV

I tried to look behind damiens back and to the man but it just seemed impossible when damien is preventing me to do so. I try again but he won't let me, why did i have to have a mate who was so buff.

"But you like it." then suddenly damiens voice fill my head.

"I know, i know." i say then he cuts off our communication, well that was fast. 

"Who are you? and What are you doing in my land?" damien growls and i rub his back which effectively calms him a bit. Just a tad bit. Maybe .5%. 

"Well, alpha i was just walking and visiting but then i come across you and your mate. Beautiful thing she is, isn't she?" the man says provoking damiens anger making him snarl at them but i calm him down immediately.

I scoff at that, i am not a thing. I am a human well werewolf/human, uhm i don't know but i still have rights as a person of this country and of this earth. How dare he say i'm a thing?!? I'll show him what a thing is. I look at the ground and find a rock, i was just about to pick it up but damiens voice in my head stops me.

"Baby, as much as hilarious your mind is, i have to focus and you have to calm down ok. The Pack warriors are almost here and if a fight breaks out, please go with your guards for safety."

"But i can fight..." i tell him but not before huffing first when he says i had to go. 

"I know you can, but i can't concentrate right when i'm fighting cause i'll be worrying if your alright, so just please?!?!" he begs me and i sigh in defeat. 

"Fine."

"Thank you." and with that he breaks off the connection. 

I sniff the air and try to catch their scent but i smell nothing. That's Odd.

"You won't smell us red luna, we are practically invincible." he says but then the name Red Luna echoed in my head.

"Red Luna?" i said speaking for the first time since he arrived, i managed to move out of damiens back when he stilled all of a sudden and face the man who was in a suit? 

What the heck is he doing in the forest and wearing a suit? So are his other two companions, they look like they are business men. The man who looked liked the leader had brown hair and deep green eyes who are dancing in mischief. I can feel a dark yet powerful aura on him which makes me shiver a bit. His companion to the left had blonde hair and grey eyes while on the right had dirty blonde hair and grey eyes. They looked like to be twins, they were in a fighting stance. 

"You don't know?" he says cocking his head to the side and then laughs out loud. 

"Oh, this is unbelievable, your mate hasn't told you yet?" he says chuckling. 

"Told me what?" i said looking up to damien and see him glaring at the man who was just a few feet away from us. 

"Get out of my land, my pack warriors already have you surrounded." damien roared but the man held no fear just smirked. 

"If you wish, oh autumn?" he says getting my attention. 

"Do keep your eyes and ears open, you never know what's going to come." he says but then they all just 'poofed' and gone. 

What the actual fuck just happened? 

"Did they just poofed?" i ask no one in particular cause ones the men were gone the pack warriors came out of their hiding. 

"Yes." damien says with a sigh then pulls me for a hug, i hug him back cause i can feel myself suddenly getting tired. 

"Sleep, baby i'll carry you back to the house." he says then picking me up in a bridal position again. He put my head to his shoulder and we walk with my guards and other warriors behind us. 

"Noooo, we still have to talk about this" i tried to protest but i just fell so tired. 

"We can talk about it when you wake up." he says. 

"Promise?" i say about to doze off but i still heard him say. 

"Promise." 

~~.~~

When i woke up i noticed that i was alone in bed and i only had one of damiens t-shirt. I dressed immediately in just simple jeans, a white 'nirvana' shirt and some black sandals. I head to his office and knocked first before coming in. 

"Come in." i heard him mutter and i came in and close the door behind just in time for him to face me.

"I told you, you don't need to knock." he says then motioning for me to come to him which i do and he settles me to his lap. 

"Okay, i'm awake, we have to talk about it now." i tell him. 

"Ok, what do you want to know?" he says with a sigh but still keeps me in his arms.

"Why did he call me 'red luna'? and what is a 'red luna'?" i ask him immediately.

"The Red Luna is kind of the leader in the Legendary Wolves who was believed that someday was going to save the werewolf race along with the other legendary wolves,She was the daughter of the Moon Goddess and the first ever werewolf in history.It was believed that the Moon Goddess's sisters were envious of they're happy family so they decided to kidnap the baby and put her on earth.The Moon Goddess found out and was enraged of how they could have done that so she cursed them, the curse was still unknown up to this day." he explains. 

I furrow my eyebrows at that but damiens kissed it and it calms down. 

"They're still more to that story, i believe and your not telling me." i tell him crossing my arms. 

"Baby, please believe me when i say i don't remember it anymore."  he says and i can hear to honesty in his voice which makes me sigh. 

"Ok, then why did he say the i was the 'red luna'?" i ask him that questions which he winces at. 

"I think that your the red luna." he explains slowly and i feel my jaw drop and my eyes pop out of their sockets.

"WHAT?!?! I AM NOT THE RED LUNA!" i roar and damien pulls me in for a kiss which effectively calms me down. 

"Baby, we still don't know that." he says slowly waiting for me to freak out again. 

"How can you say that?" i ask him

"The red luna was said to have snow white hair and jade eyes." he says.

"So? anybody can have that." i say and he gives me a look a if 'no, just no.'

"It was also said that, her wolf fur was red." he says.

Well Fudge Bro. 

~A/I~

Hey Guys!!!! I am so so so so so so so so so sorry for not updating for so long. I have been packed with school and we had a black out because of a storm here in my country, just ugh!. Im so sorry again. Hope You Like the other new ones and this one. 

The Story of the the Legendary Wolves is next so you better watch. 

You better not cry, you better not pout i'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town. 

Ok now i sing, never mind that. 

~Ciao. 

~RicciTheGreat! :)