FIVE

We tried every dress shop in Hogsmeade before we finally found a secondhand shop. Don't think the whole secondhand thing means that the dresses were crappy because they aren't. There's plenty of beautiful ones lining the walls, from silk to chiffon and in every color imaginable.

Sammy found a gorgeous dress first. It was a pastel pink color with gold detailing flowing from the back of the dress to the floor. She grabbed it off the rack and ran to a changing room, clearly excited to try it on.

Then Hermione. Her dress was a baby blue color that got darker the closer to the floor the dress got. She also grabbed it and ran to a changing room, clearly excited as well.

That left Betty and I to find our dresses. Hey, maybe if I don't find one I won't have to go!

I was searching through the racks, convinced I wouldn't find one either due to the fact that I didn't want to or the fact that nothing seemed to be me. Then I saw it. It was navy blue with black stones forming a pattern on the chest and back. It was absolutely gorgeous, flowing just enough to not be skin tight but not as full as a ballgown. I casually grabbed it and strolled to the dressing room, not wanting to be excited in case it didn't look right on me.

It was the perfect size and length. It hugged my curves and flowed perfectly to the ground. I was a bit surprised since I'm so short. Looking at the dress closer, I seen stitches at the bottom like someone had altered it. Maybe another short girl like me owned the dress before.

Looking myself over in the mirror, I decided that I didn't want anyone else's opinion because I was actually sure about this dress. I didn't want anyone to ruin it for me. I also want it to be a surprise for the girls since they always know what I'm wearing to something before the actual event. I took it off and took it to the counter and paid.

Sammy and Hermione has already paid for theirs, so they were casually leaning up against the counter, talking. Their dresses were probably in the bags we each brought, with Undetectable Extension and Weightlessness Charms.

Betty finally found her dress. She called us over to the seats in front of the dressing rooms, beckoning for us to sit while she put it on. It was a gorgeous navy blue color with a floral print design going up around her chest and back. She looked wonderful in it! George may not be able to control himself once he sees her!

She paid and we finally got to leave. Hey, that wasn't so bad. Now I can finally eat and go back to the castle!

We went to The Three Broomsticks to get something to eat. We had just gotten our food when Sammy made my day worse by saying, "Shoe shopping!"

I groaned, "Do I have to wear heels to this thing?"

Sammy and Betty rolled their eyes, "Yes!"

Oh no way. I will seriously trip and fall and die. They want me to die! They literally had to drag me out of the comfort of the Three Broomsticks, with me groaning every step.

We found a shoe store. I simply tried on the first pair I saw which were black strappy ones. They fit and were as comfortable as heels can get, so I bought them. I am not trying on thousands of shoes only to wear them once. I mean seriously, who does that?

Sammy got some gold ones with pink detailing to match her dress, Betty got silver ones with floral print to match her dress, and Hermione got some plain nude ones. Apparently this shoe store is affiliated with the dress shop we had just come from, so they had options to match pretty much every dress.

Finally they relieved me of my torture and we went back to the castle. I practically ran back to the castle, which is saying something since I absolutely hate physical activity.