SEVENTEEN

Today's the day I'm moving into the flat above the shop. I used magic to move everything of mine into boxes.

Fred and Dad were currently helping me move the boxes into my room in the flat. George was on a date with Betty since they closed the shop for the day.

Fred apparated with the last box to the shop. I hugged Dad one last time and promised him that I would visit after the shop closed every day.

When he finally let me go, I apparated to the shop. I looked up at it and smiled. There was a giant mannequin that looked like Fred and George on the front of the building. It was lifting a hat that revealed a bunny.

I stepped in and looked around in wonder. There were so many products. The way Fred and George had it all set up was amazing. I recognized some things that I had invented and smiled because on the box they had a tribute to me.

I finally found the staircase that led up to the flat. Once I made it up there I opened the door and was met with a flat that I could tell was definitely lived in by boys.

Fred came out of one of the rooms. "Elle! You're here!"

I chuckled. "Hi, Freddie."

He smiled and turned around. "This room is yours. I'm going to go start some lunch."

I nodded. "Okay. Thanks."

Fred grinned at me and I walked into my room.

The walls were my favorite color, light blue.

Fred had already set up my desk. And by set up, I mean set up. He didn't put anything on it, he just put the desk together. As I walked closer, I saw a mason jar in the middle.

I picked it up. It read:

100 reasons we, Fred and George (but mainly Fred), are grateful for you.

We almost lost you and we want you to know how much we appreciate and love you.

I smiled. This is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me. I set it back down.

I turned around and waved my wand. All my things flew to their spots and my bed made itself.

I flopped down on the bed and realized that it was a king sized bed. I sighed happily and sprawled out.

I looked around and noticed two doors. I opened them both to find they were my closet and my bathroom. I made a mental note to thank Fred; I definitely didn't want to share a bathroom with two guys.

After a few minutes I heard a knock on my door. "Elle, lunch is ready!"

"Okay!" I called.

I got up, slipped off my shoes, and opened my door. I made my way to the dining room, which was basically just a table right beside the kitchen. The flat was basically an open layout.

George and Betty still weren't back from their date, so it was just me and Fred.

I sat down and saw my favorites. Macaroni and cheese, French fries, and strawberries.

I grinned. "Thank you, Freddie!"

He chuckled, "No problem, Elle."

I dug in and started a conversation with Fred.

"Thanks, by the way, for my own bathroom and the king size bed. It's amazing!"

"Anytime, this is your home too, after all."

I smiled sheepishly. "Oh! Another thing! Thanks for that mason jar full of the reasons you guys are grateful for me. It's the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me and I love it."

Fred looked at the table sheepishly. "Everything in there's the truth."
----
The shop was doing extremely well and I kept visiting Dad.

I was staying the night one night, to give Dad some company before the next Order meeting.

I was reading on my bed when I heard a voice coming from the living room.

I adventured out into the living room and saw Harry standing there with his trunk and Hedwig.

"Harry!" I squealed as I tackled him in a hug.

"Did you say Harry?" Dad called from his bedroom.

"Harry's here, Dad!" I yelled as I let go of the boy.

I heard Dad come running. I chuckled as he shrieked when he saw Harry.

"Harry!" The two hugged and I was happy that Dad would have some company now.

We stayed up talking for awhile. Harry told us that Dumbledore took him with him to recruit an old professor to come back. Somebody named Slughorn. Dad chuckled, as if remembering old times. I figure that he had Slughorn as a professor.

I eventually accioed all my things, letting Harry have the guest bedroom, before hugging Harry and Dad good bye and apparating back to the flat.

I quietly went to my room. I didn't have to change, as I was already in my pajamas at Dad's.

I set my bag in the chair and got under my covers.

I sprawled out and went to sleep quickly.