EIGHT

The day of Harry's hearing arrived. I got out of bed, having hardly slept. Before I knew it the twins had apparated in my room, still in their pajama pants and plain t-shirt. "Ready for breakfast?" George asked.

My face heated up, since I hadn't had the chance to change out of my short shorts and tank top. Sure I love the boys and I'm comfortable around them, but for one it was wayyy too early in the morning to have two teenage boys in my room alone, and for two Fred was surveying me up and down, a smirk on his face. "Er... think I could change first?"

"What's wrong with what you're wearing?" Fred asked, smirking as he crossed his arms. "I, for one, quite like it," he continued.

"Er.... well.... um...." I gaped, at a loss for words.

Then he and George busted out laughing. "You... you should have seen your face," Fred wheezed.

"Nice one, Freddie. She looked like a fish out of water," George laughed.

While they were laughing at me, I stood there, my arms crossed, pouting. "Not funny!"

Finally, they straightened up. "Well, go ahead and change," Fred said, face serious, arms crossed again.

My eyes widened. "Well, then, go ahead and leave."

Fred and George exchanged looks. "No, we're good here."

I glared at them before grabbing a slightly longer pair of shorts and a t-shirt from my dresser before turning and going into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I changed quickly and put a charm on my hair to calm that natural waves before slipping on a pair of flip flops and leaving the room. "Okay, I'm ready," I told the boys, who had grabbed one of my muggle magazines and were reading it on my bed.

In the kitchen we found that Harry and Arthur had already eaten and were gone. Dad was done eating as well, but he was hanging out in the kitchen.

"You and Harry are more alike than I would've thought," Dad said as I ate my eggs and bacon.

"What makes you say that, Dad?" I askesd in between bites.

"The other day he found the family tree. Started asking the exact same questions you did when you found it. Had to tell him about the Malfoys and Bellatrix. He found out we're related to Tonks too," Dad explained.

"You didn't tell him who Mum is, did you?"

"No. He does know I ran away to your uncle's house, but he doesn't know James had a twin."

"Okay. I mean, if you want to tell him, tell him. I just thought Mum didn't want him to know yet."

He shrugged. "We'll see."

---

Everyone really hung out in the kitchen all day. Molly didn't make us clean, which was a relief. The twins and I were talking about new products for WWW. Finally, Harry walked in. By the looks of it, he got off!

"I knew it! You always get away with stuff!" Ron yelled, punching the air.

"They were bound to clear you. There was no case against you, none at all," Hermione said, holding a hand over her eyes.

"Everyone seems quite relieved, though, considering they all knew I'd get off," Harry said with a smile.

Ginny, Fred, George, and I were all doing some kind of dance while chanting, "He got off, he got off, he got off-"

"That's enough, settle down! Listen, Sirius, Lucius Malfoy was at the Ministry-"

"What?" Dad asked.