ELEVEN

I was right. This year is going horribly. The toad isn't teaching us anything, Snape is especially bitter this year, and it's only the middle of November!

Yes, I'm still numb and depressed. The toad and Snape certainly aren't helping any, though.

Today is a Hogsmeade day. Fred, George, Betty, Sammy, and I were told a few weeks ago by Hermione to meet at a pub called 'Hogs Head' for something.

I have no clue for what, but we're currently making our way to this pub. I looked around the small village, taking note of the light in most of the windows, the scrape of our feet on the ground as we walked. It all just felt so... cozy.

Fred was walking next to Sammy, his arms sling around her shoulders as she and he talked about all the ways they could prank Umbridge.

I couldn't help the wave of jealousy that swelled up in my chest. They can't like each other, right? Right?

George and I exchanged glances as we arrived in front of the Hogs Head, our faces clearly conveying the unease and confusion of being asked to come here for something that Hermione wouldn't explain. Oh well, here goes nothing.
---
Harry is going to teach us how to defend ourselves!

During the meeting a few other students wanted Harry to tell us more about Cedric's death, but I could tell that Cho really didn't want to know more and Harry didn't want to tell anymore. It was clear in the way they fidgeted and the way Cho kept looking at the ground.

Hermione told everyone about how Harry can produce a patronus and how he's fought and survived Voldemort. I'm quite surprised so many people doubted it, since Harry is The Boy Who Lived.

Eventually everyone signed up, including the students who questioned Harry.

I'm excited. Harry is going to be a great teacher and this is going to be so much more fun than the toad's version of teaching. Plus we can actually learn how to defend ourselves now that Voldemort is back.

The twins, Sammy, Betty, and I had just left Hogs Head.

I was looking around Hogsmeade when I felt a hand close around mine and I was suddenly dragged into a shop. I turned around and saw Fred grinning at me. "Bloody hell! Don't do that!" I said quietly before I smacked his arm.

"Sorry, but you weren't following!"

I was startled by a loud 'bang' and I realized we were in Zonko's. Imagine that.

I leaned against the window and watched Fred and George pick out what they needed.

Betty was following George, leaving Fred by himself. Sammy was walking around on her own.

Fred was in my line of sight. There was concentration in his eyes as those blue orbs scanned over everything, leaving nothing unseen. His eyes rake over everything like a true professional. He takes this quite seriously and I get to see a side to Fred Weasley that most people don't get to see. I studied the freckles that dotted his face, the way he bit his slip slightly in concentration and how his eyebrows were just slightly furrowed.

It was quite attractive and brought a smile to my face, the first genuine one in a while.

He went to grab something off a shelf when something whizzed by his feet, causing him to lose his balance and to bump the shelf, causing it and all its contents to fall onto him.