Chapter 10

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hi All!
Let me laugh to my hearts content first!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ain't I enjoying this too much!?
My jaws are hurting now...
God the cmnts on Chap 9 has driven me nuts....
Ab aa raha hai asli maza...
Par sath me daya bhi aaraha hai...
Itni buri nahi banna chahye na mujhe?
Isiliye compensation ke taur pe ek light-hearted update jisme no suspense no drama....

Chapter dedicated to......
Honestly samajh me hi nahi araha ke kisko dedicate karun ye chapter...
Jitna pyar aap log mujhpe barsa rahe ho mai toh baawli hogayi hoon...
Aur majboor kardiya hai ab aap logon ne ye kehne keliye ke #ItnaKaroNaMujhePyaar

So I dedicate this chapter to every person who has read but not voted, voted but not commented and definitely to those who commented.
PS: I am unable to check the rank of the story as my lappy has ditched me.
Last time I checked it was #356
I am sure it must have increased now

Thank you for the overwhelming love and support

Note bahut lamba hogaya na🙊
Ab bas aage badhte hain

----------

2 weeks in the Bhalla house and Ishita had found her life in it. Few days ago she was like a new born knowing nothing and nobody around her. Relationships were just too complicated for her to understand.

But now she had found a doting father in Mr.Bhalla, a caring mother in Mrs.Bhalla, a friend like sister in Simmi, a beautiful daughter in Ruhi and an over protective husband in Raman.

Her world resided in Bhalla house now. She was relearning the definition of relationships and had found a completely new set of relations in new people who were strangers to her until few days back.

She had begun to do things on her own but was always surrounded by one or the other member of Bhalla family. They let her do things independently but were always there by her in case she needed help.

Her forgotten past was a sensitive topic and they had now realised that more than Ishita, it was Raman who panicked at its mention. They understood it was too difficult for him to deal with it as he was the only one who knew the difference between the old Ishita and the new one. But they believed that eventually he would get over it.

Raman on the other hand was happy about the progress in Ishita but he was always haunted by the truth he had hidden from everyone. He was not ready to reveal it yet and was not sure if he would ever be ready for it. He just hoped and prayed that he will never have to lose what he had lost first and then found back.

---------

I

t was a usual evening in Bhalla house when Raman returned from work with his eyes on his phone.

As he stepped inside the room and placed his stuff on the work station, his daughter claimed for his attention with her gurgle.

"Ale mela bachha. Papa ko missy kal laha tha?" He said leaning towards Ruhi's crib.

She replied to him in gibberish and threw her hands in air asking him to pick her up.

"Ek minute bachha. Papa hath dhokar aate hain" he was an over protective dad after all. He would never hold her without washing his hands when he was back from office.