Chapter 25 (a)

Chapter dedicated to decoded123 for this chapter is partially based on ur request to read about Ishita taking care of Raman

Book recommendation:
Miley Ho Tum Humko
By DiyaRoy6

-------

"Mera dil bahut ghabra raha hai Maa. Raman kyun nahi aaye abhi tak?" Ishita expressed her worry.

It had been long since she had left him at Mihika's place. When she didn't see him returning even after an hour, she went to Mihika to check on him. Mihika informed her that he had left long ago. She called on his phone but found his phone lying on the coffee table in their living room. She waited for some more time expecting him to return. She enquired the security guard and came to know that he had seen Raman going out of the society gate. Raman's car keys were at home too, which meant he had gone on foot.

When Mr.Bhalla returned Ishita informed him about Raman's disappearance.

"Fikr na kar puttar. Yahin kahin tehelne gaya hoga. Uski purani adat hai, thodi si bhi pareshani hoti hai toh kisi ko bina bataye chal deta hai" Mr.Bhalla comforted her.

"Unki purani adat hogi, par mere liye toh nayi baat hai na Papa. Aur pata nahi kyun mujhe ajeeb ajeeb se khayal aa rahe hain, mujhe bahut bechaini ho rahi hai. Mujhe dar lag raha hai Papa" Ishita was at the verge of crying.

"Arey na puttar. Tu thand rakh. Mai jaakar dekhta hoon" Mr.Bhalla said.

"Aap kahan jaaoge unhein dhoondne? Woh bina bataye chale gaye hain" Ishita worried.

"Zyada door nahi gaya hoga. Gaadi uski neeche parking me dekhi hai maine. Paidal kahan tak jayega. Mai dekhta hoon, tu pareshan na ho" Mr.Bhalla replied.

"Toh mai bhi aapke sath chalti hoon" Ishita insisted.

"Na puttar, tu ghar par hi rehna. Toshiji ki bhi tabyat theek nahi hai aur Simmi bhi picnic se kal hi lautegi. Phir Ruhi ko koun sambhalega puttar" Mr.Bhalla reasoned as he didn't want to take her with him. He himself wasn't sure where he would go in search of Raman.

Mrs.Bhalla understood his concern and she too asked Ishita to stay. Although Ishita wanted to go she didn't want to deny her elders. So she stayed back unwillingly.

Ishita called Mr.Bhalla after every 15 mins although he kept assuring her that he would inform her once he finds Raman. She was relieved when at half past ten, Mr.Bhalla called and informed her that he was coming home with Raman.

"Raman se meri baat karaiye Papa" she requested.

"Puttar, tujhe meri baat pe bharosa nahi hai?" He asked.

"Aisi baat nahi hai Papa. Mujhe bas jaanna hai ke woh theek hain ke nahi" she would not relax until she heard him.

"Theek hai puttar. Ek minute" he said and passed the phone to Raman.

"Hello" said Raman.

"Hello Raman aap theek ho na?" She asked restlessly.

"Haan" he replied in a word.

"Aap kahan chale gaye the bina bataye? Apna phone bhi lekar nahi gaye? Kahan the aap? Kya kar rahe the?" She bombarded him with questions.

"Ghar aake baat karun?" He threw a question at her instead of answering her queries.

"Hmmm" she nodded unhappy.

"Ok bye" Raman said and disconnected the call.

After about an hour, the door bell rang and she ran to get the door.