Chapter 11

Hi All!
I hope u r enjoying the updates as much as I do.
Soon a dhamakedaar entry is to happen and slowly the pages of past will be turned over.
Toh is shubh kaam se pehle
KUCH MEETHA HOJAAYE?😉

Nahi mai Diary Milk nahi baant rahi...😁

Just a sweet update with no rona dhona.
Thodi si hasi, thodi si masti aur thoda sa romance.

I am excited to write...
R u excited to read?🤔

---------------

"Raman, Raman, Raman" squealed Ishita excitedly and tapped his shoulder while they were changing the mattress and the sheets of Ruhi's crib.

"Kya hua Ishita?" Raman asked in surprise.

"See, see, see" she said pointing to Ruhi who was lifting her back off the bed in an attempt to roll over.

"OMG" Raman pressed Ishita's hand unknowingly.

They both watched eagerly waiting for their baby to roll over completely.

"Come on, come on. You can do it Ruhi" Raman encouraged her.

--------

"Maa Ruhi chalne kab lagegi?" Ishita had once asked Mrs.Bhalla.

"Usme toh abhi bahut time hai. Sabse pehle toh woh palatna seekhegi, phir woh apne hathon aur ghutnon ke bal pe rukne lagegi, uske baad rengna, phir baithna, phir khade hona aur uske baad chalna. 1 dedh saal toh lag hi jaata hai ye sab karne me" Mrs.Bhalla explained.

"Itna time lagega?" She asked.

"Haan beta. Par ab jaldi hi woh palatna seekh jayegi. Kuch bachhe 2 ya 3 mahine me hi palatne lagte hain aur kisi kisi ko 6 mahine bhi lag jaate hain. Ruhi ko dekh ke lagta hai ke haftebhar me hi woh palatne lag jaayegi" Mrs.Bhalla spoke from experience.

"Ye sab kitna exciting hai na Maa? Mujhe toh Ruhi jab meri ungli pakadti hai tab bhi ek alag si khushi mehsoos hoti hai." Ishita was thrilled.

"Haan puttar. Apne bachhe ki har ek harkat uske Maa Baap ko duniyabhar ki khushi deti hai. Aur tu dekhna, jis din Ruhi paltegi us din tum dono sab kuch bhool jaaoge. Woh tumhari bachhi ki pehli kamyabi hoga" Mrs.Bhalla described.

----------

And indeed today Ishita felt the same. Raman was no different either. Ruhi was quite excited too as she tried to push her petite figure with all the strength she had. She was surprising herself and her parents with her little movements.

Raman's hold on Ishita's hand was getting tighter with every move Ruhi made and Ishita didn't mind because she too was lost in the moment just like him.

Finally after several attempts, Ruhi was able to flip herself from her back onto her tummy.

"She did it!" Raman and Ishita squealed ecstatically while Raman put his arm around Ishita and took her in a tight hug.

They laughed like crazy, they rejoiced forgetting their position and they blabbered words that did not make sense

They laughed like crazy, they rejoiced forgetting their position and they blabbered words that did not make sense. It was indeed their daughter's first achievement but it seemed like they had won an Oscar.

(Author's note: Continuing after a pause of 3 days. Lost the flow. Sorry if you feel disconnected)

"I am so happy, she did it" Raman was thrilled and he kissed Ishita's temple in a flow.

The sound of the kiss echoed in their ears making them realise the proximity they shared. The moment froze as their eyes locked and they lost themselves in each other forgetting the reason why they had hugged each other in the first place.

Raman's eyes emoted love and anticipation while Ishita's eyes filled with something new, something that she was beginning to like.

Their breaths mingled, chests heaved in sync and heart bet in rhythm.

"Uhu uhu uhu ungayyyyy" Ruhi's wailing sound surrounded the room bringing them out of the trance and the embrace at the same time.

"Ruhi" Ishita whispered signalling that she will attend to Ruhi and Raman indicated her to go ahead.

Ishita lifted Ruhi from the bed but her mind remained at the small moment she had just shared with Raman. Her heart was beating rapidly and she had butterflies in her stomach.

All these sensations were new for her and she was trying to understand those feelings that had erupted in her by their proximity. She might have shared many such moments with Raman before or even more than that but she had forgotten them all and now she was experiencing them all over again.

Raman was blaming himself for losing control over his senses and doing what he did minutes ago. He was lost in his own world of self-analysis while Ishita had taken Ruhi in her arms and was ready to make a move towards the living area and inform the inmates of Bhalla house about the little princess' huge achievement.

Raman wanted to stop her and talk to her about it. He very well knew Ishita was not used to all this now. He was afraid if Ishita would not take his advances well and would go back to her shell. He wanted to find out what was going on in her mind but was too nervous to have a conversation.

As if Ishita had understood his thoughts, she turned back before stepping out of the room. Raman looked at her with fear evident in his eyes. Ishita smiled shyly at him calming him down and he reciprocated the smile. Her smile assured him that she was fine with it and his smile assured her he liked the moment too as much as she did.

Their eyes spoke what their tongues could not.

(Author's note: Reminds me of post 'Kabhi jo badal barse' moment of IshRa

(Author's note: Reminds me of post 'Kabhi jo badal barse' moment of IshRa. DivAn nailed it with their spontaneous expressions. There was no need to talk as their eyes did the necessary talking. Someone has rightly said: 'Eye contact is more intimate than words can ever be')

Raman ruffled his hair with a dimply smile on his face and mumbled "Pagal"

--------To be continued-------

This was supposed to be longer but I am ending it here as I am in no mood to continue now.
I had planned a sweet update but it is not happening now and I am afraid I will end up ruining this one.
Will resume writing if I get back in the mood.
Sorry!!!