Chapter 19

Hi All!

I am on a sprite mode today...
Seedhi baat...No Bakwas😜
(Direct update...No note)

Chapter dedicated to Deep_Chocolate and KPDeewani
In the memory of ur first call filled with CK talks

Book recommendation  (IshRa)
Life with you
By florinedsilva

Book recommendation  (Others)
I never had a love story
By richajb

--------------

"Raman aaj sham me jaldi aajana puttar" Mrs.Bhalla said seeing Raman leave for office.

"Koshish karunga" he hoarsely said and left.

"Maa aapko nahi lagta Raman kal rath se kuch ajeeb sa behave kar rahe hain?" Ishita voiced her doubt.

"Nahi toh. Tujhe aisa kyun laga puttar?" Mrs.Bhalla acted ignorant.

"Chup chup se hain, Ruhi se zyada baat nahi ki, nashte keliye bhi mana kardiya, rath bhar shayad theek se soye bhi nahi" she listed the changes she had noticed.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai puttar. Aur tune hi toh kaha ke woh shayad rath bhar theek se soya nahi. Neend poori na hone ke wajah se hi aisa kar raha hoga. Tu bekar me chinta kar rahi hai" Mrs.Bhalla rubbished her doubts.

"Hmmm...shayad yahi wajah hogi" she was half convinced of the reasoning.

"Mere liye ek chai banadegi puttar?" Mrs.Bhalla requested to divert her mind on seeing her deep in thoughts.

"Haan Maa abhi laati hoon" she agreed with a smile and left to the kitchen.

'Tune jo dekha, woh maine bhi dekha hai Ishita. Par tune woh nahi dekha jo kal sham maine dekha tha jab tu behosh thi. Par tu chinta na kar! Ab Raman ki pareshaniyan door karne ki zimmedari meri hai. Maine thaan liya hai ke ab mai sab theek karke hi rahungi. Bas uparwala meri ye prarthana sunle' Mrs.Bhalla spoke in her mind.

-----------

Raman was welcomed to the sight of numerous footwears outside their apartment. There was a lot of noise coming from inside his house.

He wondered what was the chaos about.

'Ishita!' The first thought came to his mind making his heart go weak.

Silently praying that Ishita be safe, he barged into his house in quick strides.

All the furniture of his living room was dumped at one corner so as to make room to accomodate tens of women who were sitting in neat rows and swaying their bodies, to the keertan being recited, with closed eyes and folded hands. Looked like they were having a prayer meet.

His eyes searched for the one person that could bring his heartbeat under control (and most of the times make his heart lose control) amongst the crowd. He found some men too along with his father sitting in the last row.

On seeing her sitting beside his mother, he heaved a huge sigh of relief. His mother was quick to spot him and she made way towards him.