Part 60

Hi All!

#Ishralicious

#Last Chapter

Not proofread

------

The Kempty Falls

Perched in the midst of mountain ranges in Mussoorie, the kempty falls is a popular getaway from Delhi. Situated 289 kms from Delhi, it is a 7 hours journey via road.
(Thanks to Google 🤓)

Surprisingly, Raman and Ishita made it in 6 hours. Courtesy, Raman's driving skills; his impatience to reach the place, adding to the speed. Regardless of the tension brewing between them, Ishita gave her hand in his with complete assurance, as they trekked their way to the falls through the jungle.

An alluring sight to the eyes and the witness to hundreds of people exploring the wonders of nature, the falls had the power to flow away all the worries with it. Forgetting the circumstances that had brought her there, Ishita closed her eyes to take a fresh breathe of air, extending her hands. She opened her eyes to be mesmerised with the perfect blend of nature's colours: the vast blue sky, lush green jungle, huge brown mountains and chilly white water of the falls. A dazzling smile danced on her lips as she was completely in awe of the enchanting sight.

Raman smiled contented, as if he was waiting for that smile to appear on her face "Bhool gayi na saare gham!" He exclaimed reminding her of his presence near him. She shifted her eyes to him wondering what he meant by that. "Meri zindagi me tum aise hi jharne ki haisiyat rakhti ho Ishita" he genuinely confessed.

That one statement from him was far more alluring, mesmerising and enchanting than the sight she was lost in a few seconds ago. She was now in complete awe of him, the awe of nature nowhere in her mind anymore.

He held her hand and led her to a rock where they could comfortably sit and complete their talk. "Is jharne ki khoobsurti ko nihaarne keliye log yahan aate hain. Lekin unme se kayi aise hain jo apne andar ki gandagi is paani me bahakar khud ko saaf aur ise maila karna chahte hain. Aur ye paani, us gandagi ke ek hisse ko apne sath lekar isi gham me behti jaati hai ke woh maili hogayi aur ab kisike qabil nahi rahi. Lekin door kahin samundar iska intezaar kar raha hota hai, jo bina kisi gile shikwe ke, woh jis haal me aati hai use apne andar sama leta hai. Ye samundar ka sachha pyar hai jise nadi ke ateet se koi farq nahi padta" he explained metaphorically.

Ishita was smart enough to know what he actually meant. He had very smartly explained the depth of his love for her and the undeniable relationship between them.

When he found her speechlessly staring at him, he nudged her "Tum...samajh rahi ho na mai kya kehna chahta hoon?"

She simply nodded her head in affirmative. "Toh phir kuch kaho" he was impatient to know her repsonse.

"Ye kya kardiya aapne!" She exclaimed.

Saathiyaaa....
Ye Tune Kya Kiya
Beliyaaa....
Ye Tune Kya Kiya

"Maine kya kiya?" He asked scared.

"Kaise badal diya hamari kismat ko? Kaise mera naam aapke naam se jod diya?" She asked amazed. That came as an assurance to him that she was convinced.