Chapter 16

Chapter dedicated to (supposedly the new readers) PratikshaNannavare & Ishraloverchetna

PS: No time to write a note😜

--------------

IshRaRu were so lost in their small perfect world that the knock on the door went unheard.

There are some moments in life you love so much that you wish the world ends then and there. This was one such moment for the trio.

Although Ruhi was too small to understand the meaning of these complicated terms, her antics today had proved that she loved IshRa like life and they were her world.

For Ishita, she was never in love with her life like this before. Her world was quite small, post her accident, and right at this moment she was living in that small world.

As far as Raman is concerned, he had caged his world in his arms. On one side was his love and on the other was his life. The only problem with him was that he loved his love more than his life.

While the trio experienced the definition of love, life and world from different yet similar perspectives, there was another pair of eyes that witnessed the moment in utter disbelief trying hard to accept or rather trying hard to not accept that Ishita's life revolved around a person who claimed to love her and yet had turned her world upside down.

Satisfied after seeing her most loved ones close to her, Ruhi's eyes that she had exhausted, craving to see her favourite people, became heavy and began to close gradually.

Ishita copied Ruhi's gesture and rested her head on Raman's chest just above his heart. She could clearly hear his heartbeats that gave her a serene and content feeling like it was the best rhythm she had ever heard. With her palm on Ruhi's cheek and ears on Raman's heart, she tightened her grip around Raman's waist and closed her eyes to relish the moment.

Overwhelmed with the gestures of his love and his life, Raman's eyes went moist as he inclined to his right to peck Ruhi's scalp and then proceeded towards his left to reward Ishita in a similar fashion.

The knock on the door got louder conveying the frustration of the person who was knocking, forcing Raman to pause his plan and turn his attention towards the source. Ishita too had to come out of the comfort of her husband's proximity, unwillingly though and check on the person who was hell bent on spoiling their moment.

"Tum!?" Ishita exclaimed recognising the person.

Ishita had recognised her!!! That made her mind smirk victoriously while her heart smiled with a hope. She was confused with her own behaviour as she felt there were probably two people residing in her: one, that detested the Ishita she was seeing and another, that adored the Ishita she had known. The former one wanted Ishita's current world to crumble and the latter wanted Ishita's future to brighten.

Meanwhile two emotions crossed Raman's mind too. One that of shock that Ishita had recognised someone from her past, and another of fear of losing his present to his past.

"Tum...ise...jaanti...ho!?" Raman made a statement or posed a question to Ishita.

"Haan Raman" Ishita replied making Raman's heart sink.

On the other side, the woman in question's heart fluttered with joy.

"Hum abhi kuch der pehle neeche mile the or rather say takraye the" Ishita informed.