Chapter 54

Present

"Maine apni marzi se Raman ka dil thodkar aur khud keliye Subbu ko chun kar, Raman ke sath bahut badi nainsafi ki hai. Ab mai kis haq se unse pyar ki ummeed karun?" Ishita questioned.

"Akka I think you are being crazy. Sabse badi nainsafi toh aap khud ko bina baat ke saza dekar kar rahi hain. Appa ne aapko majboor kiya tha woh faisla lene keliye, warna aap kabhi aisa faisla nahi karti" Mihika argued.

"Chalo maan bhi liya ke is maamle me mujhe majboor kiya gaya. Lekin jo uske baad hua woh toh maine poore hosh-o-hawas me apni marzi se kiya na. Raman ko toh door door tak is baat ki bhanak nahi hogi ki us raat kya hua tha" she said.

~ Flashback ~

️Sensitive hearts advised to stay away

---------

"I want to make love to you, now" he said coming closer.

She closed her eyes, rethinking of her decision, and he misunderstood it as her consent to go ahead.

Cupping her cheeks in his palm, he leaned forward and crashed his lips on hers.

She shut her eyes tightly, not because she wanted to enjoy her first kiss to the fullest but to kill her temptation to pull back from it.

He struggled to get an entry into her mouth and forced his way through it when she resisted.

He pulled back when he wanted to taste and plunder the rest of her skin.

She clamped her mouth, controlling the urge to puke, after his kiss left an ugly taste in her mouth.

He tore his shirt and proceeded to pull her clothes away when she held his hand and pleaded "Careful please. I have to go home after this"

He loosened his hold on her kurti and waited for her to remove it.

Her fingers shivered as she held the edge of the zipper at the back and stared into his eyes expecting him to change his mind. When she saw the raw passion still ablaze in his eyes, she pulled open the zipper of her kurti.

Unable to wait further, he held the hem of her kurti, pulled it over her head and threw it away.

He pushed her on the bed and hovered over her.

She fisted the bedsheet at her sides and muffled a sob that was ready to escape as his rough lips came in contact with her sensitive skin.

She groaned, not moaned, when he explored her body in an urgent need.

She laid on the bed like a lifeless statue, staring into oblivion, as he forced his way into her.

Tears, not of ecstacy, but of misery left her eyes as she lost her virginity to him.

He was not in his senses and had lost his mind. But she in her full conscious mind let him have his way with her.

He collapsed on her side, satisfied and exhausted after the so-called love making session, which for him was symbolic of her love and trust on him.

If this is what is called making love, ironically, she didn't love, making it.

She looked sideways and found him lost in his own world, inebriated with ecstasy.

With faltering steps, sore limbs making her limp, she stepped into the shower.

She let the water flow on her wanting to wash off the marks he left on her, that stung and stinked of him. She wished she could wash off the stains he left on her soul too.

His bathrobe and towel hung at a corner but she refused to use them as she didn't want to carry his fragrance along with her.

Putting back her clothes, with teary eyes, she looked back at him who was oblivious to her thoughts and actions.

She shut the door behind her, wishing to shut the memory of that night forever.

Little did she know that this night had already found its way to her womb, if not a way to her mind.

--------

"Hello Mihku! Amma Appa so gaye kya?" She asked Mihika over the phone standing outside her house.

"Haan. Par aap kahan ho?" Asked Mihika panicking.

"Mai baahar hoon. Darwaza khol de please" she said.

"Ok. Aap wait karo, mai aarahi hoon" replied Mihika rushing towards the door.

She stealthily opened the door, making sure her parents sleeping in the master bedroom don't wake up.

"Akka kya hua? Aapne unse baat ki?" Mihika asked eagerly on reaching their room.

"Haan" Ishita replied keeping herself busy in putting away the content of her bag in order to avoid meeting Mihika's eyes.

"Woh maan gaye?" Mihika asked nervously.

"Maanenge kyun nahi? Pyar jo karte hain mujhse" she chuckled.

"I am so happy Akka" Mihika heaved a euphoric sigh of relief and hugged Ishita from behind. Ishita curved her lips to the side trying the best to make her fake smile look genuine.

"Mai change karke aati hoon" Ishita quickly put an end to the conversation and moved towards the wardrobe to collect her clothes.

Sensing a difference in her gait, Mihika asked concerned "Are you alright Akka?"

"Haan...mujhe kya hua?" She rubbished.

"Aap theek se chal bhi nahi paa rahi ho. Kya hua hai?" Mihika worried.

"Gir gayi thi" she said blankly "bahut neeche" she added after a thought. She wasn't lying. She had indeed fallen, too low, in her own eyes. She shut her eyes regretted over a wrong decision she had taken that her led her to this.

"Aap kuch chupa rahi ho? Sab theek hai na Akka?" Mihika turned her around forcibly to face her.

"Sab...theek hai Mihku. It's just that aaj itna kuch hua ke I feel so tired. I need some rest. Kya hum kal baat kar sakte hain?" She pleaded.

"Ok" Mihika agreed half convinced.

Ishita went to bed with Mihika but was unable to sleep. She had so much going on in her mind. She looked forward to sharing it with her only confidante, her laptop.

She waited for Mihika to slip into sleep and then sat on her desk with her laptop, feeding it with the happenings of the evening.

-----To be continued------