Chapter 18 (a)

Hi All!

Here to reveal a chapter from Past that will link to a very important that had taken place pre-leap in the story.

Chapter dedicated to my bachhas Prayosha_Rathod and Asma_AliKp
Asma kahan ho yaar...DiduMaa misses u💕

Book recommendation:
Livin La Vida Loca
By KPDeewani

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/Ke94qAmjbw

------------

"Kuch khaa le puttar" Mrs.Bhalla urged him for the nth time.

He shook his head from right to left denying to eat.

Mrs.Bhalla sadly looked at her son who waited for his wife to regain consciousness. Looking at his devastated state she remembers how he had broken-down in her arms sometime back.

"Mai toot raha hoon Maa. Mai kamzor hogaya hoon. Ab mujhse aur bardashth nahi hota. Ek dar mujhe andar hi andar khaaye jaa raha hai. Agar Ishita kabhi......" he had cried like a baby.

'Mainu pata hai ke ab kya karna hai' she decided something and left the room.

He had fixed himself on the bed near Ishita. His one hand patted her head inadvertently and the other hand held Ishita's in a firm grip like she had held his in a state of unconsciousness.

Her hand was lifeless unlike before. The trust, the dependence was missing. He wanted her to trust him back but not be dependant on him anymore. But the situation seemed to be against his wish as he could foresee the trust being lost and the dependency coming back.

His brain clogged with too many thoughts patting him to sleep.

He squirmed feeling a soft caress on his cheeks followed by a husky whisper "Raman"