Chapter 20 (a)

Hi All!!!

Had planned to take a break due to my busy scheduls...
But I don't know how miraculously I was able to find some free time to draft an update...

Seems like a conspiracy of my readers😜
Reminds me of SRK's famous sher from OSO
"Itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki
Ke poori kayinat ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai"
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Pata nahi somehow this sher came to my mind while writing this note...

Now cmng to the chapter
Let me tell u dat wen I began writing this FF i had decided nt to write a song sequence in it as I very well knw hw i get carried away and unconsciously drag the story just for the sake of incorporating the lyrics into the story....
But this one song that has always been on my favourite list has forced me to go against my will....
I am amazed at how perfectly it syncs with the story and this will be one interesting way to reveal a lot from past...

And the song is
Tune jo naa kaha
From: New York

Hmmm....mmmm.....mmmmm
Hmmmmmmm

I just can't resist humming the song!!!

Chapter dedicated to albeli26
For ur impatience and the unsuccessful attempts of getting the suspense out of me😜

Book recommendation  (IshRa):
Where Have You Been All My Life
By Gaya3sb

Book recommendation:
She is My Hayaat
By hayatiofparadise

--------------

"Huhhhhh" Raman jerked up sweating profusely.

He roved his eyes around and found himself in a dark room with faint moonlight peeping in through the curtains. He held his chest realising he was in his bedroom.

He pushed the blanket away and jumped down on the floor. He sprinted towards the crib, looked at the sleeping beauty, caressed her softly, took her fleshy fists in his hand and gently kissed them letting his lips linger on them until his heartbeat came back to normal.

"I am sorry mera bachha!" he whispered. 

"Papa loves you. Papa aapko hamesha safe rakhenge. Aap woh dor ho jisne mujhe aur Ishita ko baandhe rakha hai. Mai aap par kabhi koi aanch nahi aane doonga. Koi aapko hum donon se door nahi kar sakta. Koi nahi" he pledged.

Ruhi squirmed in her sleep when a tear wetted her palm.

He patted her back to sleep quickly wiping his tears and then gingerly walked towards the next person he needed to see.

Ishita was sleeping with her palms folded below her right cheek. Even while she slept, her smile remained intact. This was the very smile he had fallen for and this is the very smile he wanted to bloom on her face always.

But....unfortunately....time and again he had been the reason for the smile to be snatched. 

This smile on her face tonight, reminded him that he did bring that smile back to her which he had once taken away.