Two

The rest of the days as bullshit as the first part but I have more time with sexy Mr Frank Iero to look forward to at least. I might be a slut but who cares? I like sex so why not just have a lot of it even if no one at this school is even near my standards.

"Oh Frankie" I sing out as I walk into his room making him sigh and sit up from where he was slumped over his desk "Gerard sit down and close the door" "Want me to lock it too? We wouldn't want people to intrude" "Don't be an idiot" "You can't talk to me like that" "I can do whatever I want so sit the hell down"

With a pout I flop down into my chair and look at him flirtily over the desk. He's the first teacher I've had that isn't an asshole and he's really attractive, he's one of the only people at this school who I might actually let fuck me.

"Gerard, you have lines to write" "Do I have to?" "You're not going home until you do" "Fine". He slides some paper over to me and smirks "There's a couple of different things in case you get bored". I look down and giggle at the first one "You want me to write I will not be a skanky little whore and flirt with my principal?" "I think you need to learn it" "But I don't wanna" "Don't expect to go home anytime soon then, I've got work to do so I'm fine with staying here a while" "Don't you have a wife or kids waiting for you?" "No I'm single and that's inappropriate to ask" "I was curious"

He looks down at his work in silence so I sigh and start working on the lines. An hour later I've only just finished writing the first page out of 5 because I'm really slow and it takes me a while to understand it and actually stop getting distracted.

"Sir, can I stop?" "Are you done?" "No" "Then no" "But-" "No". With a sigh I turn back and keep working until I've finished 2 and a half pages and Mr Iero gets up and packs his bag "How are you doing Gerard" "I'm not done" "Still?" "Yeah" "How much have you done?" "Like half" "Wow" "Sorry I'm just really slow" "How about you just come back tomorrow and finish? I wanna go home" "I thought you didn't have anyone" "Yeah but I still wanna go, my dog'll be missing me" "That's sad" "Just get ready"

I'm so glad to stop because my hand aches from keeping up my nice cursive writing the whole time so I chuck my pen in my bag, push papers I've done onto his desk and stand up. "Come on Gerard" "Wanna come home with me?" "Obviously a couple of hours of writing not to be a whore hasn't sunk in yet" "You can't blame a guy for trying".

We walk down the hall in silence and I keep close to his side just for the sake of wanting him to get annoyed and fuck me. "Bye Gerard, my cars in the teachers parking lot" "Um so is mine" "No it's not" "No but um, I walk that way" "Obviously I'll need to think of a new thing to write since you seem to be set on being a whore, you can walk with me if you need to"

I didn't think he'd agree so I happily run after him easily matching his strides. "How long are you staying?" "Until the end of the semester" "Oooh that's like 4 months" "3 actually" "It's after school so I'm not doing math" "Now I have plan for tomorrow, make you do math" "Hell no" "I've got a plan"

We get to his silver car and he turns to me "Do you walk?" "No my cars down the road" "Good because you weren't gonna get a ride, get home little whore" "What if I wanna ride with you?" "Well the answers no" "Fine, I'll see you after school" "Goodbye Gerard" "Bye Frankie" "It's Mr Iero" "Not to me" "Yes it is" "But we're like the same age so it's weird" "I'm 32" "Oh fuck, I thought you were like 21 or something" "Nope I'm almost double your age slutty so of you go already" "I still like you though" "Leave, now" "Bye then Frankie"

Happily I walk off and leave him to huff and pout as he gets into his car. He's a lot older then me and he probably thinks it'd be a turn off for him to be almost old enough to be my father but I like it. I like acting feminine and wearing girls clothes so calling him daddy would be hot and I like him even more now.

My cars in a side street so I walk there and drive home so I can put on a new pair of boxers and flop on bed. Once I'm comfortable I jerk off at the thought of Mr Iero slamming into me from behind and calling me his bad girl. It's totally not inappropriate to be thinking about my principal like that.