Twelve

I wake up draped across Franks lap on Pete and Patrick's bed. Pete's curled at the end of the bed like a dog and Patrick's nowhere to be seen. Carefully I slip out of Franks hold on my shoulders as he sleeps.

I patter downstairs looking at the empty cocktail glasses on the table and Franks half drunken bottle of vodka. There's either mine or Patrick's martini spilt on the floor which is probably bad but it's not my problem right now. I need water because my mouth feels like sandpaper.

When I get to an open window and groan as I'm blinded by the horrible morning sun my headache starts flaring up. I though this was too good to be true. I got smashed with my friends and boyfriend for the first time and had kinky sex presumably so I couldn't get off easily. I'm half blind, my heads getting split apart, my mouths like the god damn sahara desert and my ass stings every time I move. But I guess hopefully the sex was good at least to make up for this crappy morning.

As I stumble into the kitchen and stick my head under the tap there's a giggle from behind me and I look up at Patrick's pale face through my still half blindness. "Morning hun" "Ugh what's good about it" "Oh yeah hangover, lemme help" While I stick my head under again to drink some more he goes to the cupboard and comes back with a cup and pills. He fills it with water and I take them both quickly which doesn't help but I can't expect 5 seconds to change everything.

"Why aren't you a pissed off vampire like me?" "I didn't drink too much" "Yeah you did" "I had a margarita and half a martini which you then stole and dropped. You had a margarita, a martini, some of my martini and some of Franks vodka after you ran out of everything else" "Fuck I'm an idiot" "Yup" "Did I at least get a good cock us my ass for the pain?" "Yup three actually" "At fucking once!" "No dumbo otherwise I think you'd be in a bit more pain, all three of us fucked you eventually" "I don't remember your cock" "You've had if before" "Oh yeah, I'm too hungover for this"

I go over to sit on the dining room table and watch Patrick move around the kitchen seeming to start making some boiled eggs. "Whatcha doing?" "Cooking" "I thought you couldn't cook" "I can make boiled eggs and toast which is what I'm making now, are you hungry?" "Yeah" "Good"

I'm still kinda curious what we did last night so I slip over to him and drape my arms over his shoulders which I can finally do to someone since he's shorter then me. Franks shorter as well but I doubt he'd let me just hold him like this, it's usually the other way and we both prefer it like that.

"Patty what did we do last night" "Sex and you got everyone's dick" "My poor little beaten ass, tell me about it" "Fine. You drunk a lot, Pete and Frank kept taking shots and I just thought it was hilarious because I was only kinda drunk. You blew me and Pete then Frank said he was horny. We went to our room, you sucked Frank off and I sucked Petey off then they fucked us then swapped. When they finished I fucked you which I kinda like and Frank passed out I think and Pete just jerked you off. There might have been other stuff but that's the quick version"

I knew getting drunk was a great idea and that sounds awesome, maybe I'll see if people wanna recreate it today.

"That sounds great hun" "Yeah it was" "Do you remember everything?" "Yeah I didn't drink much" "That's a shame" "I don't like getting full out smashed and I wouldn't have vodka so yeah. You drunk my last cocktail so I was only slightly drunk and I wasn't gonna make more and let you three have fun together while I was just making drinks, that'd feel stupid" "I would have happily came with you and got more drinks" "And you'd probably end up banging me over the stove or something, no I like how it turned out and now we can vaguely know what happened"

He's finished with the eggs and toast so he makes a few slices for the two of us and joins me at the table "How's school?" "Wow way to make me realise how young I am compare to you all" "I was just trying to be friendly and make conversation, I'm in school too so it's not that I meant to" "But your doing a nursing course not high school like me" "Well if it helps your the best 16 year old I know" "Shut the hell up I'm 17" "Oh boo hoo"

"Alright fine, schools crap except for Frank" "Why do you hate it?" "I just do. The classes suck, the teacher suck, everyone's bitchy and it's lame, I don't mind learning but I hate school" "Do you have friends?" "No, is it obvious I don't?" "I was wondering since you seem to hate it so much, I'm sorry though" "That's kinda lame I guess, my only friends are my boyfriends friends" "Well I'd be friends with you even if you weren't banging Frank, you're pretty cool" "Thanks Pat" "Shut up" "Sorry just happens naturally" "It's my mums name so it's weird to be called that" "I'll try" "Do people bully you" "I'm gay, have no friends and wear girls clothes, isn't it obvious?" "Does Frank know?" "Probably but it's not a big deal, you three like the way I look and I like the way I look so it doesn't matter, I don't wanna be friends with those fake bitches anyway"

Patrick looks down at his half eaten breakfast awkwardly as Frank flops down in the seat next to me with a mug of coffee I didn't hear him making in the kitchen. "Morning baby, why didn't you tell me you got bullied?" "It's not a big deal and it's not bullying it's just mocking and judging me, it's not like anyone beats me up or anything" "Still it can't be fun, if it makes you feel better I think the skirts and panties look fucking fabulous on you"

I blush and give him a smile then finish off my breakfast and put my plate in the sink. "Hey Gee you want a ride?" Patrick says as he finishes up and comes to put his plate with mine so I do my best puppy dog eyes and nod "Yes please Patty" "I'm leaving in 10 minute so hurry" "Thank you" I yell as I run upstairs and hunt down all the pieces of my outfit which I guess someone took off me last night.

Wednesday's suck so I'd usually spend ages getting dressed and procrastinating so I can be late but today he's giving me a ride and I hate walking to school so I'm glad. "Gee move it I'm going in a minute" Patrick yells up to me so I run downstairs as I finish buttoning my shirt "I'm here I'm here just wait"

Just like he said within a minute we're backing out of the garage and I wave out the window to Pete in the kitchen. "Hey wait isn't Frank coming?" "No he has his own car, he can hardly arrive at school with his friend and student can he? That's a bit suspicious" "That's true I guess, I've barely seen him this morning though" "You've literally been up for an hour dude, you guys can bang at lunch, you already banged last night" "Still though" "You're obsessed" "Maybe a little bit"

When we pull up outside Starbucks I smile and lean back in my seat "You're speaking my language Patrick" "I can't start the morning without it so I wouldn't expect you to". He runs inside then a couple of minutes later comes back and hands me a latte and takes sips of his cappuccino as he drives towards my school.

We're pretty early and I don't wanna go in and hang around like a loner for 20 minutes so Patrick let's me sit there drinking my coffee with him for a while. He probably wants to get to his own school but he's so nice and I guess he feels kinda bad for me so he lets me stay here for a while. Maybe he just knows since I'm still wearing the slutty skirt and button up blouse from yesterday I don't really wanna go in and get teased the whole morning.

"Gee there's only 5 minutes until the bell so you should go" "Do I have to?" "Yeah I don't wanna be late or you to be late either" "Fine, I'll see you sometime" "Are you coming over tonight" "Probably not, I'll see Frankie at lunch probably and I was there last night so I dunno, plus I should go home" "Ok I'll see you whenever then, you can always come over and I'm sure Frank won't mind or you can always come and just hang out with me" "Yeah, you kinda my only friend so I might" "I think you might be one of my only friends too" "But you're awesome" "And shy and I've always just hid behind Pete and Frank since they're my only friends" "Well now you have me and you have three friends" "And so do you" "It's kinda sad I've only got friends because I'm let all three of you fuck me" "I'm not friends with you for that, maybe you're with Frank for that or maybe you love him I don't know. The sex is nice but I genuinely like you" "You're one of the best people I've ever met" "Thank you" "I'll see you Patty, you're amazing"

I drink the last of my coffee and get out to go to school. I don't care if everyone at school hates me because I have a boyfriend, two other friends and we can all just have open relationships. Who cares if assholes at school don't like me? I have things they can never have.