Seven

When I wake up I'm alone in Franks big bed which I'm not so happy about because I thought he'd join me but I guess not. I push off the bed, pull on a pair of Franks boxers that I find in his draw since walking around his house naked seems creepy, then go to find Frank.

He's on the couch with a think blanket over him, fast asleep so I feel kinda bad. He gave his bed up for me and now he's sleeping on the couch in the cold, that can't be very nice and I'm not worth it. We've seen each other naked anyway so why not just get in bed with me?

I'm still standing there looking down at his cute face when there's a noise behind me making me spin around. There's a guy with black hair and tattoo sleeves looking at me and a little blonde boy with thick black glasses peering out from behind him. They both look suspicious of me so I'm not sure how to act. I have no clue who these two are but I guess if they live here with Frank they'd be wondering why a random half naked guy is in their house.

"Who the fuck are you?" "Um I'm Gerard" "And why are you in my house?". The dark haired guy seems a bit scary so I just stand there trying to think of a way to say what were doing. Me and Frank aren't dating but saying we're hooking up might be awkward since I don't look anywhere near Franks age. I settle for staring at them awkwardly until there's a groan from the sofa "Gee?" "Mhm" "Morning sweetheart" "Hey Frankie"

After a bit of groaning he rolls off then stands up to throw an arm easily around my shoulder "Hey Pete, hey Patty". They both smile and nod at him then the guy who apparently is Pete looks at me again "Who's this Frankie?" "This is Gee" "Yeah we already got that part" "He's um, he's....... he's my boyfriend". He sounded a bit unsure but now he just tightens his arm and looks down at me so I smile back. I don't mind being his boyfriend, he can still be my daddy so it's fine and I do like him, labels make it easier to explain I guess.

"He's your boyfriend?" "Yeah" "You sure?" "Yeah" "You don't sound sure" "Well I am, he's my boyfriend" "Ok, why haven't we met him?" "Well it's kinda new" "Mhm". Patrick hasn't talked the whole time but then he pokes Pete in the side and huffs "Don't be a dick" "I'm not" "Yes you are" "Frankie's my boy, I'm looking out for him" "I don't think he's the one you should look out for, I think the kids got a lot to learn" "Wait, how old are you?"

I was hoping to avoid this question but I guess since Frank looks like an adult and they know how old he is this is kinda gonna happen. I look up at Frank, hoping he'll tell me what to say but he just shrugs and looks away so I guess there's no point lying to these guys since Frank lives with them "I'm 17"

Even Patrick stops seeming so nice and they both glare and I don't think this is gonna work so well so maybe saying like 21 would have been better. "You're 17?" "Yes" "You're underage?" "Yeah"

They both groan and Pete glares at Frank "Frank seriously, your a fucking idiot" "I know" "Did you know you're fucking a 17 year old child?" "Yeah, I know that, I like Gee and we're together so his age doesn't matter"

They both look at me but Patrick softens first and just gives me a smile "Aww that's adorable" Thanks Patty" "You guys are fucking cute though Frankie seriously" "Yeah I know"

Pete's still not happy but Patrick seems happy so his glaring stops and he just goes back into the kitchen without a word. "Sorry about Petey" "Can you go get him Pat and see what he's doing?" "Yup"

He walks out so Frank turns to me and smiles then kisses me for a second. "Hey baby" "Hey daddy" "You good?" "Yeah" "Sorry about them" "Are they dating?" "Oh no, they're best friends and apparently Pete's straight. Patrick's been in love with him for ages though so it's kinda sad"

I feel bad for Patrick but Frank pushes his lips to mine and pushes me down onto the couch so I forget all about it and just enjoy his weight pushing me down into the couch. "You wanna go to my room baby girl?" "Y-yeah" "Mm good girl". He keeps pinning me down then finally pulls me up and somehow we manage to stumble into his room and the door slams as we collapse onto his bed.